MTF WPR Bars - page 4

cja:
If the indicator you want is the MTF WPR Bars you can download it from the 1st post on this thread.

thanks for help but u see in this pics i want indicator which in second window

WPR with Bands

himanshu99:

Sorry I cannot help you, it looks like a WPR smoothed with Bollinger applied, you could try loading the standard WPR indicator and then drag the standard Bollinger Bands into the same window using the apply to first indicator's data input.

Regards CJA

himanshu99:

Check this

Variations on the Topic of WPR - MQL4 Code Base

WPR Bands

himanshu99:

I had a little spare time so try this indicator it should be something like what you are after or try the link on the post above. Sorry ND this is in the wrong thread I could not find the WPR indicator thread so move it there if you think it would be more helpful there.

Regards CJA

Files:
wpr_bands.gif  20 kb
wpr_bands.mq4  4 kb

cja:
I had a little spare time so try this indicator it should be something like what you are after or try the link on the post above. Sorry ND this is in the wrong thread I could not find the WPR indicator thread so move it there if you think it would be more helpful there.

Regards CJA

u work very nice

but i think some miss we here if u don't mind use here zerolag mode,adaptive mode or atr like

so it become very perfect

thanks

Didn't know ehere to post this one so posting it here. Fan WPR (by alexander Gettinger)

Files:
fan_wpr.png  75 kb
fan_wpr.mq4  3 kb
Reason: