From theory to practice - page 639

Alexander_K2:

As you can see, the kurtosis of the increment distribution plays a much more significant role when entering a trade than asymmetry.

A total of 5 trades with a total profit of +133 pips and one losing trade would have been made in 4 months, according to the tests.

However, if we exclude 2 trades with an asymmetry >100, there would have been 3 trades in 4 months - all positive, with a total profit of +162 pips.

Not enough?

Of course it is! Especially given my passion for cash.

However, I can't offer a better one yet.

Sorry...

Alexander, hi. Do you have an advisor to try out?

Roman Kutemov:
Alexander, hi. Do you have an advisor to test it out?

Hi. No, I don't. It's a tester I got from WisCam.

Alexander_K2:

As you can see, the kurtosis of the increment distribution plays a much more significant role when entering a trade than asymmetry.

A total of 5 trades with a total profit of +133 pips and one losing trade would have taken place in 4 months, according to the tests.

However, if we exclude 2 trades with an asymmetry >100, there would have been 3 trades in 4 months - all positive, with a total profit of +162 pips.

Not enough?

Sorry...

How about a larger observation window for an excess of >100?

Suppose we plot an entry point on a chart and visually analyse it - what happens next?

Alexander_K2:

Hi. No, I don't. It's a tester I got from WisSim.

How do you trade without an EA? ))

Alexander_K2:

Hi. No, I don't. It's a tester I got from WisSim.

Roman Kutemov:
How do I trade without my Expert Advisor? ))

Well, now I will transfer all these studies to my TS (also on WisCime + module of communication with MT) and put it on the real.

The problem is immediately visible - VERY few deals. I'll have to connect another 12 pairs. Not less...

Renat Akhtyamov:

:)) I'll put it on real. Ein moment...

If you are interested, you can run the tester in WCSim by yourself.

Unzip it to the directory C:\Forex

Files:

Alexander_K2:

A total of 5 trades with a total profit of +133 pips and one losing trade would have taken place in 4 months, according to the tests.

Not enough?

Sorry...

is 5 deals a statistic? it's a statistical error.

as chebyshev told you, what should the sample length be? 1440 values.

danminin:

for me, it's just a statistical error.

as chebyshev told you, what is the sample length? 1440 values.

You'll have to tell him about the stoplosses...

then i'll have to tell him about the drawdown....

if you like it, it means you need it, but a highly intelligent method of losing an account is being developed )))

Reason: