StepMAExpert_EAs - page 17

Thank you so much N.D.

Please find the statements of 1.1 and 1.45 versions.

Please find updated statements (attached) for StepMAExpert_v1.45

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Files:

Updated performance in excel file.

Files:
step_eas.zip  35 kb

Updated performance for all the versions.

Files:
step_eas_1.zip  35 kb

Good performance for StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA for this week.

See the statements attached.

Files:

Excel file with the performance for all the versions of Step EAs.

Files:
step_eas.zip  35 kb

Has anyone ever tried to use entry signals of e.g. Alpari on an other account. I speak about sending By or Sell signals from one EA to the other. One ist on Alpari generating signals but trading diasabled an the other is on any other Brokers plattform, waiting for the signals?

bluehippo:
Has anyone ever tried to use entry signals of e.g. Alpari on an other account. I speak about sending By or Sell signals from one EA to the other. One ist on Alpari generating signals but trading diasabled an the other is on any other Brokers plattform, waiting for the signals?

It is very good idea. We have SignalSender indicator and Signaltrader EA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

It works fine now. But it is necessary to write in excel file manually the signals. That is exactly what I am doing the 3rd week already. I will post SignalTrader EA of course.

Next step of the development is to take the signals automatically from EA (anyone).

We will do it exactly. It is very good idea. Because if we get good entry so SignalTrader EA may trade this orders according to the settings/money management and so on.

I am not sure about Firebird EA of course (too many orders sometimes) but some other EA may be good to generate the signals: SBS, TPE, some Step EAs, especially MAChannel (profitable for North Finance/Alpari rus broker and not profitable for IBFX so it may be used for the signals), Goldwarrior and so on. Just to have the signals to open the order. And SignalTrader EA will trail it and so on.

It is good idea.

Because if we "copy" the trades from one Metatrader to the other one so it will not be good because the brokers data are very different. But if we use those EAs just to generate the signals to open the order so it will work.

Visual statement for 1 and half a week for stepmaexpert_v1.1_mod EA. In separate window: eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy and usdchf. Green line is balance and red line is equity. In deposit currency.

Files:
Reason: