Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 15

You need to compile indicators in MetaEditor, or load the history for Metatrader (options, History Center ...). Not 'Download'. Just click on the pair on History Center (USDJPY) and click 2 times on timeframes.

Look at this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum for video about it (attachment #4).

Do you need to change the magic number for each pair?

newdigital:
You need to compile indicators in MetaEditor, or load the history for Metatrader (options, History Center ...). Not 'Download'. Just click on the pair on History Center (USDJPY) and click 2 times on timeframes. Look at this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum for video about it (attachment #4).

ND,

Thanks very much for very quick reponse. I did everything you mentioned above. Just to check, I also changed other broker (IBFX) and loaded up history for all TF for USDJPY by double clicking on all TFs. But still there is not trade and "expert tab" still showing this.

08:12:42 Compiling 'Alpha9v1.19[1]'

08:12:42 Compiling 'VHF_v1[1]'

08:12:42 Compiling 'Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed[1]'

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1: loaded successfully

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1 inputs: StopAfterNoTrades=false; UseAlpha9Trader=true; UseSRSITrader=true; MMType=1; lot=0.2; risk=0.2; SRSI_Risk=0.2; BreakevenPips=0; MagicNumber=597820; AccountEquityPercentProtection=90; HoursToRestart=96; EquityTrailing=true; PercentEquityTrailing=2; SpreadProtection=true; PipTolerance=2; PipRegion=25; SMAFilter=100; SLPipsUnderOverSMA=100; PrefSettings=true; TradePositiveSwapOnly=false; UseMomentumDeviation=true; SRSI_Period=4; UsePSAR_TS=false; TrailingStop=10; UsePredefinedTP=true; UseMNTrend=true; UseW1Trend=true; UseD1Trend=true; UseH4Trend=true; UseH1Trend=true; UseM30Trend=true; UseM15Trend=true; UseM5Trend=true; TakeProfitD1=70; TakeProfitH4=55; TakeProfitH1=35; TakeProfitM30=20; TakeProfitM15=15; TakeProfitM5=10;

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1: initialized

08:15:18 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' on the USDJPY,Monthly

08:15:18 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' on the USDJPY,Monthly

Same for all time frames from "M1" to "Monthly". Also same for other indicator

08:15:18 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\VHF_v1.ex4' on the USDJPY,Daily

I don't why it is not able to open the file..

Any help..

Best regards,

Noel

moninoel:
ND,

Thanks very much for very quick reponse. I did everything you mentioned above. Just to check, I also changed other broker (IBFX) and loaded up history for all TF for USDJPY by double clicking on all TFs. But still there is not trade and "expert tab" still showing this.

08:12:42 Compiling 'Alpha9v1.19[1]'

08:12:42 Compiling 'VHF_v1[1]'

08:12:42 Compiling 'Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed[1]'

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1: loaded successfully

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1 inputs: StopAfterNoTrades=false; UseAlpha9Trader=true; UseSRSITrader=true; MMType=1; lot=0.2; risk=0.2; SRSI_Risk=0.2; BreakevenPips=0; MagicNumber=597820; AccountEquityPercentProtection=90; HoursToRestart=96; EquityTrailing=true; PercentEquityTrailing=2; SpreadProtection=true; PipTolerance=2; PipRegion=25; SMAFilter=100; SLPipsUnderOverSMA=100; PrefSettings=true; TradePositiveSwapOnly=false; UseMomentumDeviation=true; SRSI_Period=4; UsePSAR_TS=false; TrailingStop=10; UsePredefinedTP=true; UseMNTrend=true; UseW1Trend=true; UseD1Trend=true; UseH4Trend=true; UseH1Trend=true; UseM30Trend=true; UseM15Trend=true; UseM5Trend=true; TakeProfitD1=70; TakeProfitH4=55; TakeProfitH1=35; TakeProfitM30=20; TakeProfitM15=15; TakeProfitM5=10;

08:14:44 Alpha9v1.19[1] USDJPY,H1: initialized

Same for all time frames from "M1" to "Monthly". Also same for other indicator

08:15:18 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\VHF_v1.ex4' on the USDJPY,Daily

I don't why it is not able to open the file..

Any help..

Best regards,

Noel

Do you have the file VHF_v1.mq4?

on this folder C:\Program Files\Interbank FX1\experts\indicators\

Some pairs are performing very good.For example GBPJPY:

Files:
alpha_gbpjpy.jpg  124 kb

And it is the statment for GBPJPY.

No any open trades now for GBPJPY so EA did more than 900 pips just for this pairs only.

There are some pairs which are not performing good now.

But equity is in positive value:

Files:

Some other pairs are performing good as well so you can see it from the statements attached.

Please note that I am making the statements every weekend: please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

Files:
alpha_2.zip  112 kb

adrazz:
Do you need to change the magic number for each pair?

Anyone know?

I am using the same magic number. Because i asked project1972 on this Alpha thread or on Electra thread somewhere and he replied that we can use same magic number because Alpha EA was coded to recognize the pairs.

So, I am using same default magic number value for any pair for this EA in one MetaTrader.

newdigital:
I am using the same magic number. Because i asked project1972 on this Alpha thread or on Electra thread somewhere and he replied that we can use same magic number because Alpha EA was coded to recognize the pairs. So, I am using same default magic number value for any pair for this EA in one MetaTrader.

Great, thanks for that

Reason: