MACD indicator - page 74

mladen:
By HMA do you mean Hull moving average? And what would be the basic math for that kind of composite moving average?

yes, i mean hull. but i have no idea about the basic math...

i was just wondering if a similar concept was already developed. so don't consider it as a request, just curiosity.

engula

As far as I am aware of it does not exist. Maybe I am wrong (so if someone else knows about something like that, please correct me)

engula:
yes, i mean hull. but i have no idea about the basic math... i was just wondering if a similar concept was already developed. so don't consider it as a request, just curiosity.

engula:
hi mladen, sorry but my eyes aren't so good any more... could you pls add a thin vertical line in the same subwindow of the indicator, as soon as there's a buy/sell cross and the bar is closed? thanks.

mladen,

if not for me then do it for my eyes, pls...

engula

What would be a buy/sell cross?

When the macd line crosses 0 or when macd and signal line crosses each other (ie: when the histogram crosses zero line)?

engula:
hi mladen, sorry but my eyes aren't so good any more... could you pls add a thin vertical line in the same subwindow of the indicator, as soon as there's a buy/sell cross and the bar is closed? thanks.

mladen:
engula

When the macd line crosses 0 or when macd and signal line crosses each other (ie: when the histogram crosses zero line)?

it would be the histogram cross.

mladen:
By HMA do you mean Hull moving average? And what would be the basic math for that kind of composite moving average?

Hi

Investor/RT Tour - Moving Averages has calculations, id love to learn how to insert them in a EA or call from a indie, have a feeling one of these is just what im looking for.

The "Least square " and "Endpoint" look like omnom omnom

Saila Omen

The majority of those you already can find for metatrader

Here is a post with AllAverages that contains already most of those : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page19

Saila Omen:
Hi

Investor/RT Tour - Moving Averages has calculations, id love to learn how to insert them in a EA or call from a indie, have a feeling one of these is just what im looking for.

The "Least square " and "Endpoint" look like omnom omnom

mladen

Thanks had a quick look through it, very nice, now I need to learn more coding, this is going to be fun.

mladen:
engula

mladen

i mean when the histogram crosses zero line. thanks

engula

For your soar eyes

engula:
mladen i mean when the histogram crosses zero line. thanks
Reason: