MACD indicator - page 146

indicator macd of rsi do Histogram and add the function to show Osma,please

Riksha:
indicator macd of rsi do Histogram and add the function to show Osma,please
Macd of rsi does not have a signal line - without the signal line  it can not have osma

It is impossible to make the indicator as a histogram?

Maybe is ea based on macd and keep risk management then can enjoy running ea for full time

many ea based on martingale system and I am afraid with this strategy

Brooky macd

Hi Mladen,

Seasons greetings to you.

Is it possible to add an option to make the attached MACD Overlay indicator to show as OSMA Candles with color changing when 0 line is crossed and also an alert for the color change. If not possible, do you know any indicator similar to that. Thanks for your help

Regards

Jasjit

Files:

I guess this is interesting but I've never had much luck with anykind of MACD indicator. I find that the lag is so much that it is no good for taking trades

danizani95:
Hi guys i'am looking for an adaptive macd that use Kaufman adaptive moving average like the indicator in the pic that i upload. My problem is that when i try to apply a sma to that indicator, the sma stay only above zero instead doing the full cycle (like in the pic). I post also mq4 of the indicator in the photo. Can you solve this problem or advise me another better indicator ? Thanks
It is not a matter of using some better indicator or not. That indicator is doing the job as it should. The thing is that it is using more than one buffer, and when you apply the average to that indicator, you apply it to only one buffer (that green histogram) and that is why it shows like that. You can not change that without recording the whole thing

hi mladen, 
where i can find the corrected MACD for mt4? the search function is still not working perfectly..

didjeridoo:
hi mladen, 
where i can find the corrected MACD for mt4? the search function is still not working perfectly..
It was not made yet for mt4
Reason: