MACD indicator - page 140

gozila:
Sorry mladen i checked this page but i can not find it ....if you can help me 
That link is to a post that has something called "averages macd" attached to that post. Use that indicator

mladen:
That link is to a post that has something called "averages macd" attached to that post. Use that indicator
Thank you mladen

gozila:
Thank you mladen
You can also use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page883

This is macd too :)

Super smoothed macd, filter 4 on price

mladen:

This is macd too :)

Super smoothed macd, filter 4 on price

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading macd filter with super smoother ver,working well.

i encourage my self for requesting you ,experimenting more possible EMAs and or some more MAs,with this smooth ver,at some places it eat profit by turning/reversal early :)

also with extreme prices too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading macd filter with super smoother ver,working well.

i encourage my self for requesting you ,experimenting more possible EMAs and or some more MAs,with this smooth ver,at some places it eat profit by turning/reversal early :)

also with extreme prices too.

regards
That will probably be the next step (right now simplifying the whole calculation internally - as soon as that is finished, will see what comes first :))

mladen:
That will probably be the next step (right now simplifying the whole calculation internally - as soon as that is finished, will see what comes first :))

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks,we are optimistically patient,no matter when.and especially i have a lot of hopes with this within macd series indicators,don't know why i am feeling it extra ordinary easy and well compromising tool.

regards

MACD (filtered) with some extra options (7 filter types) that allow us to control the calculation every detail

mladen:

MACD (filtered) with some extra options (7 filter types) that allow us to control the calculation every detail

There was an issue with super smoothed macd (when the macd was calculated using super smoothed values and the signal was not super smoothed - that is fixed now in tis version

I don't remember exactly, but there were some "guessing games" as of what wave trend oscillator is. Anyway, since the most common argument was that it is a macd, here is a comparison. They look similar. And that is it. Starting from the fact that wave trend is normalized (and that makes the usage of levels logical and useful) to quite a few other things, I can tell that, even though some of the math in macd and wave trend is similar, that they are not the same and that in a lot of things they are very different. And that that difference make the usage of new name (the name was not invented by me :)) completely justified - since they are not the same indicator at all

Reason: