MACD indicator - page 147

[Deleted]
ok

Normalized MACD posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page43


Intrest1:

Does anybody has the mq4 for this indicator?

could the IndicatorDigit(Digits+2); added the code, please? 

fabiogeraci:

Does anybody has the mq4 for this indicator?

could the IndicatorDigit(Digits+2); added the code, please? 

Which indicator?
mladen:
Which indicator?
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
 macd trend change.ex4
fabiogeraci:
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
 macd trend change.ex4
Well, I don't have that one so let see what will the answer be ...
mladen:
Well, I don't have that one so let see what will the answer be ...
if there is no answer, would you code it? ;0
fabiogeraci:
if there is no answer, would you code it? ;0
Sorry, I can not do anything for an ex4 file
mladen:
Sorry, I can not do anything for an ex4 file
Thought you were going to say that, thanks for the kind reply.
mladen:
Sorry, I can not do anything for an ex4 file
Just to let you know that I found a decompiled version of the macd trend change, and strangely enough is signed by you