MACD indicator - page 113

mntiwana:
dear teamtrader,

here are 2 ver, may be would be helpful for you .

dot ver dear poster uploaded (dots on every zero line cross)

guassian ver by dear MLADEN (arrows on every ema cross with macd line)

Nice. Thanks

QFF macd qff-macdv1.ex4

Files:

NonLag MACD

nonlag_macd.mq4

Files:

Can someone correct this indicator please?

Unless two of my MACD indi's are incorrect then this signal cannot be.

It is the zero cross that appears to be at fault.

Illustration showing vertical line where green arrow from indicator shows a zero cross whereas the actual was two candle prior.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

reverse MACD

Brothers

I dound the attached system but have lost the source of it. Could anybody help me find these indicators and setup?

It is a system with a reversed MACD and BB.

reverse_macd.docreverse_macd.doc

Thanks a lot.

Files:

Could a signal and alert be added to this flat market indicator to ONLY show when the histos change colour outside the horizontal levels?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Could a signal and alert be added to this flat market indicator to ONLY show when the histos change colour outside the horizontal levels?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

This is how that indicator looks on my chart (no histos)

Did you attach the correct one?

Files:
macd.gif  61 kb

Hi All

I have been searching for a basic EA using OsMA indicator with 'BreakEven' and 'TrailingStop' with mq4 file. The indicator settings are to be modified inside the code for optimum results. I downloaded few EAs, but without mq4 files.

Can some one help me to get me an OsMA EA with mq4 file. Thanks in advance.

smartconnect

smartconnect:
Hi All

I have been searching for a basic EA using OsMA indicator with 'BreakEven' and 'TrailingStop' with mq4 file. The indicator settings are to be modified inside the code for optimum results. I downloaded few EAs, but without mq4 files.

Can some one help me to get me an OsMA EA with mq4 file. Thanks in advance.

smartconnect

smartconnect

Did you check the "macd sample" that comes with each metatrader? It has almost all what you beed (and you can easily change macd to osma (macd-signal==osma)

mladen:
smartconnect Did you check the "macd sample" that comes with each metatrader? It has almost all what you beed (and you can easily change macd to osma (macd-signal==osma)

Thanks mladen. I have already seen that mt4 inbuilt ea, which makes entry on signal line cross. Where as I am looking for zero line cross. I am not a programmer to make changes.

smartconnect

Reason: