MACD indicator - page 118

Could this indicator be changed so that it shows the current bar? I have put a dotted line to show that the histo is not there on the MACD bottom indi.

It shows only the completed candle histo or the close price of the candle.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Could this indicator be changed so that it shows the current bar? I have put a dotted line to show that the histo is not there on the MACD bottom indi.

It shows only the completed candle histo or the close price of the candle.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Is the CalculateOnBarCloseparameter set to true or false? If it is set to true, set it to false

tampa:
Average MACD Swing by Akexabder Gettinger ams.mq4

Looks interesting, so I took a liberty to upgrade it a bit (more user friendly, no need to guess some things in the parameters) : ams_2.mq4

Files:
ams_2.gif  72 kb
ams_2.mq4  3 kb

Hi sorry to ask is there an mtf macd that can just show a simple red/green up/down color if the signal line is above or below zero?

justin7:
Hi sorry to ask is there an mtf macd that can just show a simple red/green up/down color if the signal line is above or below zero?

justin7,

a lot of versions around here,don't know which exact you needs,any way you may try on these ,may be help you,

regards

justin7:

justin7

Signal line above zero or signal line above macd line?

MACD MA Price indicator

macd_ma_price_addons.zip

Files:

MACD audible alerts plse

Could you please add audible alerts to this indicator that has alerts already and arrows when the MVA crosses the MACD-line plse?

Thanks in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Could you please add audible alerts to this indicator that has alerts already and arrows when the MVA crosses the MACD-line plse? Thanks in advance.

Here is a version with sounds added : macd_alert2.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version with sounds added : macd_alert2.01.mq4

Thank you very much.

Much apreciated.

Reason: