MACD indicator - page 116

And this version (with upgraded colors and color changes on slope and zero line crosses) : macd_-_rsi_adaptive_2.1.mq4

PS: for the "preachers" and "advocates" - as any normal adaptive indicator, no, it does not repaint

mladen:
Upgraded version with options much easier to use : macd_-_rsi_adaptive_2.mq4

Thanks for the new version! Could you please also add the arrow on chart for the HISTO zero-line crossovers please?

many thanks

FX bay macd indicator fx-bay-macd-indicator.mq4

poster:
FX bay macd indicator fx-bay-macd-indicator.mq4

Can't code at all, but managed to add a coefficient to make the histo biggerfx-bay-macd-coeff.mq4 it's more convenient for me

Files:

mladen:
And this version (with upgraded colors and color changes on slope and zero line crosses) : macd_-_rsi_adaptive_2.1.mq4

PS: for the "preachers" and "advocates" - as any normal adaptive indicator, no, it does not repaint

Dearest MLADEN,

a bit more help,if it is possible to code signal line in 2 colors (slope) with Vline options true false,all 2 points,zero cross and color change(signal line-adaptive ema) thanks,

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

a bit more help,if it is possible to code signal line in 2 colors (slope) with Vline options true false,all 2 points,zero cross and color change(signal line-adaptive ema) thanks,

regards

mntiwana

Wouldn't 4 lines be a little bit too much? It would look like a woods in some cases, and, as you know, sometimes we cans not see the trees from the woods (or vice versa)

mladen:
mntiwana Wouldn't 4 lines be a little bit too much? It would look like a woods in some cases, and, as you know, sometimes we cans not see the trees from the woods (or vice versa)

Dearest MLADEN

when you are saying it too much then of course it is too much with out arguing,:),i was means,to do it true false all 4 lines and only 2 will be used according to ones needs....but you can better feel and judge,what is best and useful for traders,thanks

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

when you are saying it too much then of course it is too much with out arguing,:),i was means,to do it true false all 4 lines and only 2 will be used according to ones needs....but you can better feel and judge,what is best and useful for traders,thanks

regards

OK

I understand now

s-MACD indicator

s-macd_v1.mq4

Files:
s-macd_v1.mq4  7 kb
s-macd_v1.png  54 kb

MACD of sma and lwma sma_real.mq4

Files:
sma_real.mq4  5 kb
Reason: