MACD indicator - page 126

mntiwana:

Dear Talaate,

also one pretty version with levels by MLADEN is here too,just your first bar option needed,check this one.

regards

some description (Did a jurik mod of Macd high low mtf with arrows and with pearson spearman correlation on the correlation indicator you can choose between spearman or pearson correlation, it draws stop loss lines along with buy and sell arrows when overbought or oversold, the overbought and oversold lines are adjustable in your external parameters

extern double Level = 0.9;

extern double Level_Ex = 0.8; .}

jurik_macd_hl_with_arrows_amp_mtf.mq4

Thanks mntiwana your interest,

However I have already this version without this "amp;" in the name

Anyway thanks

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

would you make this indicator MTF version with arrows and on first bar option and interpolation

Thanks

jurik macd.mq4

Hi Talaat E, about the arrows what conditions do you want the arrows to appear?

talaate:

Thanks mntiwana your interest,

However I have already this version without this "amp;" in the name

Anyway thanks

Hi moderators,

i do not know why the "amp" problem still exist in tsd ,when this indicator was in my folder,it was with out "amp"after up loading here in thread "amp" was added automatically......and why developers are not able to solve some immediate matters,also mostly links are not working properly always links send us to latest previous visited or the last page.

regards

Files:
untitled_2.png  29 kb

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, about the arrows what conditions do you want the arrows to appear?

Hi my friend

Thanks, you reply.

In fact it could be weird from me, but I hope arrows to be in the conditions given in the attached figure.

regards

Files:
2.jpg  80 kb

mntiwana:

Hi moderators,

i do not know why the "amp" problem still exist in tsd ,when this indicator was in my folder,it was with out "amp"after up loading here in thread "amp" was added automatically......and why developers are not able to solve some immediate matters,also mostly links are not working properly always links send us to latest previous visited or the last page.

regards

mntiwana

I have been told that the developers are working and that they are estimating that about 50% of the changes are finished. As soon as that is finished the amp problem too will be solved

talaate:

Hi my friend

Thanks, you reply.

In fact it could be weird from me, but I hope arrows to be in the conditions given in the attached figure.

regards

Talaat E, added the interpolated mtf along with the zero cross arrows, also added a slope arrow and alert option.

jurik_macd_mtf__arrows__alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the interpolated mtf along with the zero cross arrows, also added a slope arrow and alert option.

jurik_macd_mtf__arrows__alerts.mq4

Mrtools: Many Thanks

Hi all!

I'm looking for macd for ea indicator. Someone can help?

Thanks!

ScubaZsolo

ScubaZsolo:
Hi all!

I'm looking for macd for ea indicator. Someone can help?

Thanks!

ScubaZsolo

Hi ScubaZsolo, any macd should work for an EA.

Thanks mrtools

Reason: