MACD indicator - page 59

GregDunphy:
I Need Help To Add An Email Alert To This MACD Indicator macd_osma_4colorlh_mtf.mq4

Just The Same As This Other MACD Indicator macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

I Am Trying To Get It To Alert When There Is A Change In The MACD Histogram Direction.

Email Alert Option Would Be Nice As Well If Someone Can Figure It Out.

Hi Greg moved you over here(hopefully you can find) to the macd section, could you try out this version to see if its what you are looking for.

Combined ma signal indicator

Files:

hi all,

i've searched several threads looking for an indi that shows the linear regression of a MACD, but couldn't find anything.

if it's not too complicated to be coded, may i ask the master coders for a big favor? if successful, i'll be glad to show here how that can be used with the help of a picture.

many thanks in advance!

'MACD of MACDs

Guys

I am looking for 'MACD of MACDs' and wonder if such macd exist !

For example instead of Fast ema there are Fast macd and instead of Slow ema there are Slow macd with signal !

In shown image there are two macd with different parameter in single window

( this macd indicator nicely coded by Mladen )

I would appreciated if someone help me to find such MACD

Regards,

secretcode

Files:
macds.gif  18 kb

Make color for direction change of signal line

mladen:
This MACD is using the rsi adaptive EMA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page57 instead of regular EMA. For signal line you can choose the usual moving averages types (0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA) and one additional 4 -> EMA rsi adaptive, in which case you can get a kind of a "all rsi adaptive" MACD. Here is an example how it looks like when it uses all rsi adaptive EMAs for calculation (MACD and signal line)

--------------

Hi Mladen,

Could you please make color for change in direction of signal line of this beautiful indicator ? I also like much more if having an option for its osma display instead of macd line.

Thanks for your help.

macd of macd

The problem with your description is the following : macd = fast ema - slow ema. So there can not be a fast macd or slow macd since macd always has to have both the fast and the slow component

Just like an experiment here is one that calculates macd of a macd but with 2 sets of ema lengths : first set calculates a "classical" macd, and the second set uses that macd as an input to calculate another macd (so it is a "macd of a macd")

secretcode:
Guys

I am looking for 'MACD of MACDs' and wonder if such macd exist !

For example instead of Fast ema there are Fast macd and instead of Slow ema there are Slow macd with signal !

In shown image there are two macd with different parameter in single window

( this macd indicator nicely coded by Mladen )

I would appreciated if someone help me to find such MACD

Regards,

secretcode
Files:

mladen:
The problem with your description is the following : macd = fast ema - slow ema. So there can not be a fast macd or slow macd since macd always has to have both the fast and the slow component

Just like an experiment here is one that calculates macd of a macd but with 2 sets of ema lengths : first set calculates a "classical" macd, and the second set uses that macd as an input to calculate another macd (so it is a "macd of a macd")

Thanks Mladen for your kind explanation and indicator even though my request was inappropriate !

Really you have a great helping nature

Again Thanks for all

Have a nice Weekend

It is not a bad idea but that indicator should not be compared to prices but to another macd (as far as I see it) and maybe that way some better way to use it can be found out

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for your kind explanation and indicator even though my request was inappropriate !

Really you have a great helping nature

Again Thanks for all

Have a nice Weekend
Files:

MACD rsi adaptive with colored lines

Try out this version : it has an option to color either macd line or signal line depending on the slope of the line. Here is a comparison when signal line is colored (upper) or macd line is colored (lower)

fareastol:
--------------

Hi Mladen,

Could you please make color for change in direction of signal line of this beautiful indicator ? I also like much more if having an option for its osma display instead of macd line.

Thanks for your help.

Try out this version : it has an option to color either macd line or signal line depending on the slope of the line. Here is a comparison when signal line is colored (upper) or macd line is colored (lower)

Deeply thanks, Mladen ! And wish you happy coming holidays, too !

Reason: