Moving Average - page 57

i think you want sth like this .

MACD indicator in metatrader.

Files:
gbp.gif  20 kb

EMA and AMA as functions

Can anyone please help me to create a function that calculates the EMA and AMA?

I'm not looking for an indicator that gets charted but rather just a function that calculates the value and returns a result from two parameters: an array and the period. For example:

double EMA(double Array, int Period) // this would return the calculated value

any help is really appreciated

As far as I am aware, these are not coded yet for metatrader, but if I am wrong, "oh well..."

These are a kind of experiment made by Perry Kaufman, and the combination of them is an experiment of mine
1.MAadaptive (rsi) (lime) is using rsi to make it adaptive

2. MAadaptive (r2) (red) is using correlation coefficient to make it adaptive

3. MAadaptive (rsi+r2) is a combination of the two (rather interesting signals)

sweet, thak you, Mladen

mladen:
As far as I am aware, these are not coded yet for metatrader, but if I am wrong, "oh well..."

These are a kind of experiment made by Perry Kaufman, and the combination of them is an experiment of mine
1.MAadaptive (rsi) (lime) is using rsi to make it adaptive

2. MAadaptive (r2) (red) is using correlation coefficient to make it adaptive

3. MAadaptive (rsi+r2) is a combination of the two (rather interesting signals)

sweet Jeezus Christ! When are you going to make those crosses parameter changeable and with sound signal to let us know when to harvest money? Those are really beautiful things, thanks, Mladen, for posting them!

fxBS

"thak you"?...you forgot "n"...without "n"...it sounds "not nice":)

how do you mean - not nice!

thet wat i sayed - tank you!!

fxbs:
tank you!!

Stop flattering! Just a little bronemashina. Tank is well too much away

my spellchecker works good (well, may be not always) - don'no what you guys implying - some sick imagination!

fxbs:
my spellchecker works good (well, may be not always) - don'no what you guys implying - some sick imagination!

Yes, sick it is! And as long as I am making 400 pips a week, let it be sick. You are helping people so much... Thank you! This is the best forum in the world, I tell you.

Reason: