Super Signals Indicator - page 24

Pivot or resistance and support

igorad:
Hi,

Now you can change the gap between price and arrow.

Igor

Hi igor,

Sorry this is not related to discussion of signal in thread

i was reading that you are good coder

Do you have any ea based on pivot point, s, r.

If not could you recommend any good one out there

I like to try martingale stretegy after testing ea

sorry about my english

thanks igor

Pava:
that other indicator is also 50-50...so you end up with 25% chance of winning...:)...

Nope not correct. Your hitrate will be based on the most laging indicator.

Which will be again 50%.

Friendly regards...iGoR

mtuppers:
that is reason why I said super signal need other indicator to confirm the trend

If you always need to wait till the other indicator confirms why not just look to that single indicator ?...

It is like I want to run a new worldrecord on the 100m sprint. But my time will only count the moment the last runner arives ?!...

People think that the more indicator you use the more correct the signal will be. I can asure you that the combination of several or even many indicators togehter will never beat the flipping of a coin.

Again it will be the result of the most laging indicator of all the indicators that will determin the result

Friendly regards....iGoR

himnoor:
Hi igor,

Sorry this is not related to discussion of signal in thread

i was reading that you are good coder

Do you have any ea based on pivot point, s, r.

If not could you recommend any good one out there

I like to try martingale stretegy after testing ea

sorry about my english

thanks igor

Sorry I am the wrong Igor. The Igor you need is Igorad. But I don't think you will get in contact with him or will be helped.

Not that he is a negative person. On the contrary but you need to understand that he receives every day and already for years, douzands of requests every day.

In short: you need to take what he offers but he does take any requests (which I find only normal).

Friedly regards...iGoR

increase:
I thought I said that quote "if you get a result with this indicator then use it, " There are some indicators which are very good, super signals isn't one of them, however, folks keep on bringing it out regularly and newbies pick it up and try to use it, my intention was to warn people that this indicator is fairly useless except in sideways moving price.

Hi Increase,

I know you are also very experienced but if you let me to give a little bit of assistance.

Some people say that this indicator is better then this indicator.

But there is no such thing. Because no indicator can beat flipping a coin.

This automaticly means that if one would say that a certain indicator is very bad that it would perform a lot worse then flipping a coin.

But this also means that if you would trade the signals of this very bad indicator in a reversed way ( when long go short and when short go long) that this indicator would be a lot better then flipping a coin.

And a gain there is no such thing that a indicator can beat the hitrate of flipping a coin.

So again and automaticly there is no such thing as an indicator that does better then an other indicator.

Don't forget that you can give every indicator a setting. So if you would look to an indicator like a normal stochastic where you would see way to much fals signals on the default settings (5,3,3) that you can give it also (20,10,3). Which will then maybe give you a compleet other opinion or perception.

But again never better or even worse then flipping a coin.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Increase,

I know you are also very experienced but if you let me to give a little bit of assistance.

Some people say that this indicator is better then this indicator.

But there is no such thing. Because no indicator can beat flipping a coin.

This automaticly means that if one would say that a certain indicator is very bad that it would perform a lot worse then flipping a coin.

But this also means that if you would trade the signals of this very bad indicator in a reversed way ( when long go short and when short go long) that this indicator would be a lot better then flipping a coin.

And a gain there is no such thing that a indicator can beat the hitrate of flipping a coin.

So again and automaticly there is no such thing as an indicator that does better then an other indicator.

Don't forget that you can give every indicator a setting. So if you would look to an indicator like a normal stochastic where you would see way to much fals signals on the default settings (5,3,3) that you can give it also (20,10,3). Which will then maybe give you a compleet other opinion or perception.

But again never better or even worse then flipping a coin.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Thanks Igor, you are right of course, except I do believe that some indicators out there are better than others for instance MT4 arrows is probably the best I have found. However, as you say they will all give false signals. The feature I dislike about super signals is its ability to display an arrow and then in a strong trend that arrow gets pushed up about 50 pips from where it began.

People could lose a lot of trades in this way, even if they employed your reverse strategy, that is all I was trying to say.

mrtools or other programmer

I had an idea which would be an nice ea with super signal

indicators

DMI(ADX)

super signal

maybe with MACD

anyway entry rule would be

ADX Line above 20 perfer most of active session should have above 20

when DI+ and DI - have gap, note it will showed on big trend

DI + means buyers

DI- means sellers

therefor when the trend start you know who is in control and using super signal to entry.

like eu have DI + over DI- that mean buyer is on top, therefore only enter when super signal alert you strong buy or minor buy. most of time will show minor buy instant of strong buy.

hope programmer can help.

oh, at this time I using super signal as my re-entry signal

mtuppers:
mrtools or other programmer I had an idea....

In my opinion the best thing at the moment would be to have super signal coded for MT5...

mima:
In my opinion the best thing at the moment would be to have super signal coded for MT5...

I'm looking at this on a weekend for the first time.

On SuperSignal v3f, What are the x's as opposed to the arrows which I assume are the real thing?

Nebula:
Thank you very much.

Now I watch to see if it is usable.

~Nebula

I found that the INDICATOR is ''re-painting' the signal...ANYONE WHO USES THIS PLEASE beware!

Reason: