Repainting indicators - page 12

mladen:
Yes.

Line 89 : if(Buffer1 > Buffer2 && Buffer1[i-1] < Buffer2[i-1])

Line 98 : if(Buffer1 < Buffer2 && Buffer1[i-1] > Buffer2[i-1])

Hi, Mladen

Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks

All it needs is to change the "-" to "+"

Anyway, here it is

igoregorov:
Hi, Mladen

Is it possible to fix it?

Thanks

mladen:
All it needs is to change the "-" to "+" Anyway, here it is

Thank you very much, Mladen. I appreciate. And thanks for doing a great job at this forum.

One more question, if I am allowed. Can you take a look at this indi from the point of view of repainting?

Thanks

It has a similar style of coding (see the fasterWMAafterand slowerSMAafterin the code : both of those values are future values of moving average) Also, buffers are not "cleaned" so that is one more problem that is going to cause repainting

Here is a simple one that does not repaint and can show you crosses of any moving average type and any price. If you compare it with default parameters it will give the same results as the one you asked to check, but without repainting

regards

mladen

igoregorov:
Thank you very much, Mladen. I appreciate. And thanks for doing a great job at this forum.

One more question, if I am allowed. Can you take a look at this indi from the point of view of repainting?

Thanks
Files:

mladen:
It has a similar style of coding (see the fasterWMAafterand slowerSMAafterin the code : both of those values are future values of moving average) Also, buffers are not "cleaned" so that is one more problem that is going to cause repainting

Here is a simple one that does not repaint and can show you crosses of any moving average type and any price. If you compare it with default parameters it will give the same results as the one you asked to check, but without repainting

regards

mladen

Nice....You make it look so easy....thanks

Xard777

mladen:

regards

mladen

thank you very much, Mladen. This variant looks realy nice.

i want a strong indicators that doesnot repaint

i have alot of indicators

all of them medium in strong

but i want a strong indecators show me the up or down from first time

like fx fisher

but i want a strong indicators that doesnot repaint

waiting for your replu

I want a Ferrari. And it has to be a new one.

please can someone tell if if the attached indicators repaint?

hello guys

PLEASE, anyone knows if the standard heiken ashi of MT4repaint the past?

i'm not a programmer, but looking the code i guess yes. what the experts have to say?

Thank you in advance!!!

int start()

{

double haOpen, haHigh, haLow, haClose;

if(Bars<=10) return(0);

ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();

//---- check for possible errors

if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);

//---- last counted bar will be recounted

if (ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;

int pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;

while(pos>=0)