EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 967

There are cycles - daily - weekly, monthly and yearly - currency pairs are a financial market with people involved?

Wait till the 17th and then watch pairs rise or else low liquidity and then fall again till the 21st

Trust me, I've been watching this thing for 3 weeks and it works very accurately -

>>>>

Why the empty square? Just draw something in it?)

The path from point A to point B - guess what's in between?

Good morning!!! What kind of squares are you discussing here?

I do not recommend a buy, judge for yourself: FZR down, back up and break again, and FZR up, back up and break again. However, this scenario (downwards) could be replayed, but for now.

mimohodom:

I do not recommend a buy, judge for yourself: FZR down, back up and break again, and FZR up, back up and break again. However, this scenario (downwards) could be replayed, but for now.

And if you look at it from this point of view...

Mixon777:

There are cycles - daily - weekly, monthly and yearly - currency pairs are a financial market with people involved?

Wait till the 17th and then watch the pairs rise or else low liquidity and then fall again till the 21st

Trust me, I've been watching this thing for 3 weeks and it works very accurately -

>>>>

why the empty square? at least draw something in it)))

The path from point A to point B - guess what's in between ?

that ... that ...))

crazy...)))

It's springtime. Here comes our friend Domenic's girl crush. Expect a post from Margot on FA and oral sex.

)))))))

Do not believe the broads here - I found out from them that Larry Williams is a swindler - although there is nothing in the web - except for articles and how profitable trader he is

On the 17th the pairs to JPY will go in BUY - they cannot go down for half a year

And this Jew before the collapse of EURUSD told us all in a calm voice - thank you - nice work fooling the crowds.

Mixon777:

Do not believe the broads here - I found out from them that Larry Williams is a swindler - although there is nothing in the web - except for articles and how profitable trader he is

On the 17th JPY will go BUY - they cannot go down for half a year

I remember Joyce with his stream of consciousness. Women, Williams and yen and bai in the same sentence. When you change your nickname, consider Leopold Bloom.

That's what my initial knowledge of VA tells me:

Reason: