MT5 Programming/conversion - page 9

my God....now is ok....I hate mt5!

All these thinghs are simple....but If a man like me does not know nothing about mt language...they are difficult!

thank you for your patience!

Hi,

could someone help me to convert these 2 indicators to MT5. There are other pivot ones I know but this is the one I want, the other indicator is the TMS osc histo indicator and a line break alert.

thank you kindly in advance for help.

PG

I have uploaded 3, could someone tell me how much it will cost to convert these.

pgtips:
Hi,

could someone help me to convert these 2 indicators to MT5. There are other pivot ones I know but this is the one I want, the other indicator is the TMS osc histo indicator and a line break alert.

thank you kindly in advance for help.

PG

I have uploaded 3, could someone tell me how much it will cost to convert these.

pgtips

There is a metatrader 5 version of pivots posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671

Please mladen,

can you convert this indicator?

Files:
zigpips.mq4  5 kb

a friend of mine tried to convert it...but it is wrong.....

Files:
zigpips.mq5  8 kb

carbonmimetic:
a friend of mine tried to convert it...but it is wrong.....

Are you migrating to metatrader 5 as a better alternative?

My experiences with it are not good - compared to metatrader 4 it now lost its only advantage : a bit more developed coding language.

checkin:
Are you migrating to metatrader 5 as a better alternative? My experiences with it are not good - compared to metatrader 4 it now lost its only advantage : a bit more developed coding language.

Right now, with this metatrader 4, almost anything else looks better than metatrader 4

Maybe intentionally

Hi all,

I'm having serious probems converting this indicator. It's written by myself in mql4 and I've done all I could to convert it to MQL5, but it doesn't works. If anyone can help me to convert it, I would really apreciate even some indications about how do it. I think my problem is that I don't know how to plot the arrows and I don't how the "open, close,..." works in mql5.

Any help would be grateful!.

Thank you!

Files:
xcandles.mq4  23 kb

basch312:
Hi all,

I'm having serious probems converting this indicator. It's written by myself in mql4 and I've done all I could to convert it to MQL5, but it doesn't works. If anyone can help me to convert it, I would really apreciate even some indications about how do it. I think my problem is that I don't know how to plot the arrows and I don't how the "open, close,..." works in mql5.

Any help would be grateful!.

Thank you!

basch312

Why don't you post what you have made so far for metatrader 5 so that we can check where the problems happen?

Hi,

this is what I've done so far, it is a shorter version of mql4 version that I've posted above, just for testing. I've added two notes where I had problems that I don't know how to solve it. May be it's so easy to solve but I'm just new to MQL5 and it seems like I'm an idiot.

Files:
test.mq5  8 kb
Reason: