Trading System by Xard777 - page 237

Seems to me you are in the wrong thread, as Xard does not use any of the indicators that you show.

The semaphore and all in main screen belongs to TRO - The Rumpled One

The bottom one you should search for on Forex Factory, where its use is explained by a trader that uses it.

I will post here this week!

kapkon:
and me please too if not difficult

kkptf@mail.ru

Hello All,

Let me stated it again, "most of the indies are from master's XARD and whoever contributed." I just made some changes and added couple additional indies, so there are nothing special. I did not finish what I am doing yet especially the EA, but I will post the template here. unfinished works as I say since your guys are asking, so I don't want to be bad guy.

If some of indies are against the rules here, then please forgive me and remove it if necessary, but I doubted. Since I collected them from other forum as well. Only one of them I paid, but service is gone, so I think it is ok.

I only post *.ex4 files. I am off this week, so I will prepare for it. Again, the EA with GUI buttons, it won't post it until I finished since I am still learning the MT4 language.

Thanks,

Andrew

Where is master XARD? He forgot about us!:-)

Master Xard informed me yesterday he became grandfather of a beautiful baby boy !!!!!

Guess he has more important matters on his hands at the moment, lol !!!

CONGRATS Xard !!!!

Big congratz to him!!

My Template without EA

Here is my template without EA, eventually I will submit it as well. This template is unfinished one, on the bottom indies will narrow down 1-3. You can remove or do whatever you want. I will post a picture with some explanation what I know about those indies later.

Maintrend indie, when it is deep blue, the trend is strong buy and red is strong sell. other colors are for correction/retrace or ranging etc.. You can just the value if you like, originally it aimed for 15MIN, I modified some setting to make it works with 4HR....

Apply XARD rules with additional, dynamic support S/R indy, watch out for your price reaction around those lines, solid one is close reality. MURRAY math lines, I modified XARD indy to only show 2, 4, 6 and 8 + overbought and oversold etc. Since too many lines, it kinda busy.

Better volume indy, I only showed those main climatic price action and low volume, it gives hints there are some changes in trends, up or down it depends.

Reading the candles pattern are very important, it is not easy, those who have may years of reading the charts, they have the advantage. As others said, patients are part of this game, do not enter the trade too early or late. Ish said that "learn when not to enter the trade, stay out!":) not easy one.

I will post some more explanation and chart. Remembered I am still newbie and keep learning as well.

Thanks.

Andrew

Files:
ava.zip  231 kb

WOW!...I have never seen Template so complete! Decompiled Indicators, Repainting ones and the number of indicators used are staggering!...I am going to start using this system right away!!!

Pava:
WOW!...I have never seen Template so complete! Decompiled Indicators, Repainting ones and the number of indicators used are staggering!...I am going to start using this system right away!!!

As I said do whatever you want, it is still busy. Which Indy works keep it otherwise remove it. I posted them now cuz they asking for it. I don't need to share ...

Don't blame me if you use for live trade. I know someone is going to say about decompiled indies..

FreddyFX:
Master Xard informed me yesterday he became grandfather of a beautiful baby boy !!!!!

Guess he has more important matters on his hands at the moment, lol !!!

CONGRATS Xard !!!!

Hi Xard

Congrats Xard

Thanks To Xard and Team

Hi

It is so simple and easy don't twist the brain.

Thanks

Files:
gj.jpg  119 kb

Hi , I really need your help !!!!

How do you put TRIX and SSA indicator together like the picture above. I've already saved SSA indicator in Library folder and it appears on the chart but I'm not sure about Trix indicator. Which Trix indicator do you guys use?

Files:
trix.jpg  154 kb
Reason: