Is it possible?

Is it possible? Many EA work on one account on VPS server?

Erdenebayar Lamjav:
Is it possible? Many EA work on one account on VPS server?

Yes, it is possible to run several EA's (one per chart), on a MetaTrader installation on a normal standard VPS!

However, are you referring to a normal standard VPS or are you referring to the VPS service by MetaQuotes?

I am interesting from metaquotes.

Erdenebayar Lamjav:
I am interesting from metaquotes.

Then my answer does not apply, as I have never used the MetaQuotes VPS service before.

However, from what I have read, it seems that from the same account you have to provision one VPS per EA but you can have multiple VPS services running per account.

Maybe others will be able to confirm or deny this and provide you with a more definitive answer!

Fernando Carreiro:

Then my answer does not apply, as I have never used the MetaQuotes VPS service before.

However, from what I have read, it seems that from the same account you have to provision one VPS per EA but you can have multiple VPS services running per account.

Maybe others will be able to confirm or deny this and provide you with a more definitive answer!

You are right about 1 VPS (Metaquotes) by account, but it can be any number of charts/EA. I didn't experiment it though.

There are no limitations on the number of charts and Expert Advisors/indicators. The number of activations for products purchased in the Market is not decreased when launching them on a virtual terminal.

Reason: