SYNERGY Trading Method - page 71

I agree. Good job.

Synergy in M2 offline

Hi every one, just a question, have some thougth how works synergy in M2 offline? I tried with range bars and one script that is attached, but I need your opinion.

Could some improve the script or the indicators in order to works better?

Thanks a lot !

Files:

Advanced Synergy

In my travels on the net I found the Advanced PDF and indis for this system on another forum. Read through it and learn.

The template provided is not set up to defaults. After setting this on my chart I had to go through and set all the inputs back to default so that it worked as it should. I advise you to do the same.

Files:
synergy.rar  1461 kb

Expert error message

Hi, can anyone help here?

I cannot get any trade with the SynergyEA. The expert error message is as follow:

"OrderSendReliable v2: Non-retryable error: 130:invalid stops"

Jimmy

Digital update

Hi I wanted to do some update of this system. I added yurik smoothing to the system to see what it does.

Well we have a nice smoothing.

You need the Kositsin library to run it.

Libraries

You need to run this some of the jjma libraries (install into include file).

For the caterpillar mod you need to install its library (install into library file)

You should know that the SSA is very special. You need to apply a lot of lag to avoid repainting. And there is a catch the picture you have on immobile chart is not the same you would get when the SSA is running in real time. Well, otherwise you would have a Holy Grail system.

But I am pretty convinced that the digital version rocks. Well it is not a different story from the original digital filter but you have volatility bands around and it is cool.

Files:
jjma.mq4  5 kb
ssa.ex4  16 kb
ssa.mq4  13 kb
jjmaseries.mqh  45 kb

Another open source synergy

here it is. Please use open source.

Files:

Synergy ssa normalize

Here it is.

Be careful with the SSA normalize mod. it may give you counter trend solution. But it is better in range markets.

See how you can use the alma as better price action channel.

John Last:
Here it is.

Be careful with the SSA normalize mod. it may give you counter trend solution. But it is better in range markets.

See how you can use the alma as better price action channel.

Thanks for sharing.

I have problem with yours indicator do not appear at my chart.

I already compile is no error, but all your indicator is not appear on my chart.

How to fix it?

SSA.ex4 and SSA.mq4 have to go in the experts/library folder.

The JJMAseries has to go to the experts/include folder.

The Alma should be fine.

However it may look like a holy grail but the practical use of the SSA is very specific:

1. You should use enough amount of lag (the default should be fine)

2. The lag prevents the repainting but sometimes it occurs.

3. The result you will have during the actual working, is different from the result you will have if you apply it at the end. If that was the case we would have a Holy Grail, and unfortunately that is not the case.

Reason: