SYNERGY Trading Method - page 67

Modded TDI

Here is a shot of the TDI Mod on today's GBPUSD M15. There was a nice swing upwards after 7 a.m. preceded by a downward jerk that anticipated the later morning trend. How would you interpret the TDI Mod in this situation? It seems that it would have entered a sell on the downjerk but missed the nice upswing altogether. It might have caught the later downtrend, but how would you know when to get out? Would each of the green/red crossings be an enter/exit signal?

Any explanations would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Files:
tdimod.gif  58 kb

Adjustment of the Signals to Far Right

Hi Cja,

Great Addition - Thank you for the great work you have been doing helping eveyone on this forum.

Cja, is it possible to Right justify the Signals to the screen's window, it just takes up an inch of space.

Thanks in Advance!

cja:
Hi

I added Visual Alerts for someone a while back and thought someone on this thread might find it useful. There is 1 extra line added to the original indicator and that is a slower Trade Signal line ( Dotted ) which helps confirm the move is valid. This line can be added or deleted thru SHOW_Trade_Signal_Line2 = true/false;

NOTE:

When you 1st load the indicator the visual alert text appears mixed but a change between timeframes resets it.

traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts.mq4

Dzn,

They original indicators are available in the Zip file attached to the first post on this thread.

Kind regards,

Ak.

dznmrd:
Hi,

PLease if anyone has the original compassfx advanced synergy arrow indicators (Its a better version, better computation and has red/blue and yellow arrows(weak signal))

Please post them here, it will be much appreciated, thanks

miss u derk

dznmrd:
Hey Derk,

Ive backtested the basic synergy on trading simulator. It seems to be 6/10 times accurate on the 1hour chart and 9/10 times accurate on the daily chart.

Im using certain 3rd party filters like indexes and custom indicators and hoping to achieve the 9/10 time accuracy on the 1hour chart.

Dont give up man, there is no job that can rake more cash than the forex trading.

derk & dznmrd good work u did here thanks alot but i wonder about u derk if u say it's such a wonderful system here, what happened to u after all this efforts ... i hope u find the job of ur dreams but i hope also you stick with us like dznmrd said . ... i like u both verymuch and thank u again.

Advanced Synergy 2.0 Arrows

Looking for the arrows from the advanced synergy 2.0.

update to synergy

I have been using profit monster for all my trades...i'm somewhat of a newbie, but i found this synergy method and fell i nlove..i average around 100+ pips daily....if you look at the compassfx version the price is out ragious....but the apps are very usefull....if anyone is interested in them you just need to purchase the profit monster on ebay for only $49.99 for LIFE....and they have the same indicators as the advanced version....

P.S make sure you have the indicators for the right account

Adv Synergy

mysterehoward go away from here

Has anyone developed an EA for this? The PDF presentation on the first post has some pages with clear entry rules.

If there are no approaches to developing an EA yet, I am willing to tackle that. If there is work in progress, I `d like to join!

Regards,

Have at it Id!

--Id--:
Has anyone developed an EA for this? The PDF presentation on the first post has some pages with clear entry rules.

If there are no approaches to developing an EA yet, I am willing to tackle that. If there is work in progress, I `d like to join!

Regards,

Where are you Derk - it's quite sometimes do no see your post

Reason: