TwinBlade 5mint System - page 6

Greetings

Hello dznmrd,

I really enjoy your twinblade system. I have incorporated it into my own very simple trading system. I have been using the heiken ashi candles with a simple stochastic with settings : 14,7,3.

It seems that my simple stochastic compliments your twinblade system as it has a tendancy to be 1 or 2 candles early in making a prediction on which way the trend will go. Then your twinblade system confirms it.

Thanks again.

X

PipeTrader:
I use on USDJPY and GBPUSD 15min. 4 hrs is verry good to !!

Hi PipeTrader,

I`ve downloaded and attach your indi and template.But why that not show arrow in my seperate window indi.Thank`s

Files:
mm.gif  27 kb

bakhul:
Hi PipeTrader, I`ve downloaded and attach your indi and template.But why that not show arrow in my seperate window indi.Thank`s

Sorry for my late responce.

Iam out of my contry for 2 weeks.

I dont know why ?? On mine its work verry well !!

Try to go on shorter time frame and come back to 4 hrs?

Sorry !

New indicators for a NEW YEAR !!

Files:

Nice setup, PipeTrader. Do you like this latest version better than your last that had the MTF at the bottom?

Are you trading this signal to signal or using a tp? Thanks.

slight mod of TDI 4 TwinBlade System - blackouted colors (buffers) set to not go over the lines ;

PipeTrader:

Thanks a lot Santa, and i also noticed these are different arrows and not the synergy based arrows in the synergy post.

To Robp, yes this is far better than the MTF and also i hate MTF for a reason because i cant back test MTF stuff on a trading simulator.

And a gift to all twin blade fans. A trading simulator you can use to back test the twin blade.

Files:

PipeTrader:

Pretty cool. Thanks! I will try this out next week.

Any particular settings for M5 and M1?

Guys you Just keep looking for New indicators and doing this and doing that to me all of you do not have dicipline and sticking to one thing and one thing Only back to basics.

Sorry about my comments but I am leaving this room not for me and by the way its about how many pips you make I make 20 pips a day I can leverage $100/pip thats $2000/ day so you do not need 200 and 300 and 1000 pips a week thanks guys and good luck on your searching for another indicators.

amani:
Guys you Just keep looking for New indicators and doing this and doing that to me all of you do not have dicipline and sticking to one thing and one thing Only back to basics. Sorry about my comments but I am leaving this room not for me and by the way its about how many pips you make I make 20 pips a day I can leverage $100/pip thats $2000/ day so you do not need 200 and 300 and 1000 pips a week thanks guys and good luck on your searching for another indicators.

Every traders are ETERNAL SEARCHERS. That's our job to try to do "better".

But i'm agree with your last point, if you have correct money management, 10 or 20 pips a day are enough. NEVER BE GREEDY

Reason: