I would like some one to help me make this ea for a candle stick study

hi guys,

i want someone to help me with this very simple code (make for free) :'D

ea with time filter to trade in certain hours

when attached to a time frame it opens 2 pending orders with each candle opening buy stop and sell stop at a distance (pip step) from the candle open price

with the end of the candle it closes all pending that have not been activated and starts over with the next candle

it has a hidden take profit and stop in pips

thanks in regards,

hussein magdy:

i want someone to help me with this very simple code 

AS you believe that the code is so very simple, why do you need help?

It is difficult for anybody to help you as you have not posted your efforts so far.

Post your code and explain where you are having difficulties.

or the other way ---> Freelance
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need to make a robot as per below forum threads: Trend Line Scalping System (trend following ea) https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=577639 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=12242570 Buy Rules 1. Daily candle is Green 2. RSI Filter is Blue 3. MFI Meter is Green 4. Uptrend (7 EMA is above 20 EMA) 5. Price pullback inside...

Keith Watford:

AS you believe that the code is so very simple, why do you need help?

It is difficult for anybody to help you as you have not posted your efforts so far.

Post your code and explain where you are having difficulties.

i didn't learn coding yet :D

i thought it's very simple as it's only 2 pending orders with each candle

Kenneth Parling:
or the other way ---> Freelance

i need to study some

hussein magdy:

i need to study some

so? what's holding you back from using Freelance? Let a developer make the code for you, then study it 😉

you see, if you get no free help in this forum your only two other choices is to learn how to code yourself and make it, or you pay some one to make the code for you

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.

2. Beg at

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

I think, as you need free help, at least post your details.
Reason: