SYNERGY Trading Method - page 4

Repaints..most of the indicators repaint and make it difficult to trade.

The TDI is

Boller bands , RSI and moving average

the lag for sure

I am not sure where people are seeing the repainting, please someone correct me

if you wait until the line are above the 50 most of the trade is already over

lcfxtrader:
Can one explain how this happens? Would the indicator continue to move until the close of HA candle?

I do not rely on the TDI and the rules as posted. By the time the TDI meets the requirements, you will be too late, and it may be reversing on you. The TDI and other such lagging indicators will definitely get you in too late not unless you go on a higher timeframe.

Good System

Hi,

I have been trading this method for the last few days. It is performing for me. I actually like it very much. Thanks for the system.

can any programmer please make an EA for it?

Thanks.

FXBabe:
Hi,

I have been trading this method for the last few days. It is performing for me. I actually like it very much. Thanks for the system.

can any programmer please make an EA for it?

Thanks.

Do you follow the rules as posted in the doc? What TF and pair are you trading with?

Hi,

I follow all the rules.

I use 1hour time frame, on GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Regards

Thank you swingman

Have you been to his seminars

SwingMan:
Here is an indicator for the Synergy System.

Please check the Signals!

The next days follow the version with exits.

toddanderson:
Have you been to his seminars

- No, but I developed a very similar combination of HeikinAshi candles with oscillators, and I know that this is a good trading tool.

just a short question:

if there are fixed rules how to entry and exit, did anyone programmed a system out of it?

just for the backtesting results?

i have just read the pdf description and it should be possible, or?

alexandra

Alexandra.T:
...did anyone programmed a system out of it?

- I dont found an EA, and I just try to programmed the system. I hope to become help for debugging and testing.

Reason: