Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 96

Seems reasonable...I loaded the qqe and the non lag dot...I do not know why i loaded the ZZ arrow...and I do not bother with the ZZ line..

But what do I know?...I can't trade this without an EA anyways....I simply glance at the charts when I can on the four hour...

Hopefully...the great powers here can come up with an EA for us to test...meanwhile thats why I stay subscribed to this thread...Good Luck to US!

for those of you that take a chance on the EUR/USD, it is triggering a short on the 4hr...

ES

ChampionFx:
Thanks for pic

so why would you need ZigZag including pointer when you will

take position based on nonlagdot and QQE anyway ?

It's just for good feeling when the arow finally stay red or green ?

What is it tell you confirming trade entry with indicator that can make as much as 49 and even more false signals in a row ?

It just doesn't make much sense to get every new high or low a new arrow

telling me it's time for entry when it's actually not.

We may do better by trading just from nonlagdot indicator alone getting more

bang for the buck.

I mentioned before, we don't have ZigZag Validity or ZigZag Trend indicator for MT4 yet and may never have at least to make it a lot more useful.

I wish.

Next step

OK, now we have no new arrow, the nonlagdot is above the candle, not below anymore and the QQE is at the top with a start of a downtrend. The price is bouncing from R3 since 2 hours and on the H1 are 2 fake candles as well btw.

In a manual trade I would seriously consider to go short now...at least get ready.

But we are trying to act as an EA...so still no red dot on a closed candle and QQE waiting to cross down.

We will see...

Files:
13092007-3.gif  24 kb

C'mon dxtrade ,

I've never said that I'm looking for system or EA.

Just voiced my opinion as many other traders do, not necessarily meaning

that I'm desperate for EA or system.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised how much attention got one of the useless indicator ZigZag as it is coded right now for MT4 .

Even Stock traders were so frustrated long time ago by repainting of the last ZigZag leg that Mr. Spyros Raftopoulos fixed completely code to validate and confirming last ZigZag leg, making this indicator worth it of trading with.

All I'm trying to say is , that trading with MT4 ZigZag is like chasing a ghost.

There is a thousand of other indicators that will better tell you direction of trend or entry & exits without the pain of watching so many false signals in a row.

All of a sudden a lot of people got fascinated by useless MT4 ZigZag indicator trying to filter entry and exits without fixing first MT4 ZigZag indicator.

Yes , I also don't know how to code ZZ Validity and ZZ Trend for MT4 .

I have the utmost respect to BigBear for pulling out this system as it is and living out of it.

dxtrade

dxtrade,

I can make the ea using that filter you're saying but i tested nonlag a bit before starting working at that filter and look what i've discovered.

Nonlagdot has a big problem not even it repaint but it repaints dots painted 5, 6,...n bars before. This is a big problem because the EA would work so:

See the normal signal zigzag+ nonlag and wait to see a red/blue dot depending on the direction. The wanted dot is painted the transaction start and ...surprise after 5 bars it makes the blue dot red,...or viceversa.

Please check this problem and let me know if you still belive that the EA would work using nonlagdot. I can add the filter in no time and send it to you to see how it works. If everything ok we can add qqe confirmation too.

I found this problem so: put a red bar on a painted red dot, and a blue one on a blue dot on a M1 chart. Each minute put on the painted to the bar. After a while you'll see you placed wrong bars....

Waiting for your response...

Thanks, Zmax

ChampionFx

ChampionFx,

I can code those indicators for you for free if you tell me how they work? And if you think they can bring me some $$ using them

Thanks, Zmax

ChampionFX,

Thanks, I will take a look over MetaStock coding language and try, if possible, to code it for metatrader.

Zmax

Thanks buddy

Did you changed parameters for nonlagdot as someone mentioned before ?

Length = 20

ColorBarBack = 0

Just to make it sure about repainting issue.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

zmax:
dxtrade,

I can make the ea using that filter you're saying but i tested nonlag a bit before starting working at that filter and look what i've discovered.

Nonlagdot has a big problem not even it repaint but it repaints dots painted 5, 6,...n bars before. This is a big problem because the EA would work so:

See the normal signal zigzag+ nonlag and wait to see a red/blue dot depending on the direction. The wanted dot is painted the transaction start and ...surprise after 5 bars it makes the blue dot red,...or viceversa.

Please check this problem and let me know if you still belive that the EA would work using nonlagdot. I can add the filter in no time and send it to you to see how it works. If everything ok we can add qqe confirmation too.

I found this problem so: put a red bar on a painted red dot, and a blue one on a blue dot on a M1 chart. Each minute put on the painted to the bar. After a while you'll see you placed wrong bars....

Waiting for your response...

Thanks, Zmax

OK Zmax, I don't know how long I'm supposed to do this... but thats enough now LOL

I marked manually every candle with an arrow (UP for blue and down for red) once the 1M candles was closed. As you can see everything stayed as it was, all dots still the same color as the arrow direction. Nothing repainted.

I don't know...I'm using the nonlagdots since a long time and never had any dot repainted so far??? !!!

Files:
dots.gif  20 kb

ChampionFx:
Thanks buddy

Did you changed parameters for nonlagdot as someone mentioned before ?

Length = 20

ColorBarBack = 0

Just to make it sure about repainting issue.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Yes, it was me who mentioned that before.

Anf thats the settings I'm using!

Reason: