Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 682

borilunad:

Understand that Ask=Bid+spread! else it would be possible if spread was not floating, and with it Ask! And Bid also flickers, and with it spread and Ask!

This way you get more random signals to input than correct ones! The conditions must be more convincing!

The spread is fixed not floating.

ModRed:

The spread is fixed not floating.

And the Bid and Ask are fixed?!

borilunad:

And Bid and Ask are fixed?!

It is clear that the distance between them will be the same and this is the spread.

The textbook says (at the very bottom) that the class has Init() and Deint() functions. I came across this point and wondered. What for? These needs can be satisfied by the constructor and the child constructor (at least in my case). And logically too. Who-know-who understands the need for this approach? I do not particularly need it, was looking for a different nuance, but accidentally ran and noticed ...

By the way. What was I looking for. I wanted to clarify. Are there any default parameters needed in describing class methods? I see them in the tutorial. So, is it mandatory? I haven't used default parameters in method descriptions before. I prescribed them only directly in the methods... Am I right or am I wrong?

hoz:

The textbook says (at the very bottom) that the class has Init() and Deint() functions. I came across this point and wondered. What for? These needs can be satisfied by the constructor and the child constructor (at least in my case). And logically too. Who-know-who understands the need for this approach? I do not particularly need it, was looking for a different nuance, but accidentally ran and noticed ...

The constructor is good, of course. But what if I, for example, need to initialize the same object many times with different input data (say, if this class describes some data processing algorithm)? Or, for example, isn't it convenient to have a lot of objects each with its own constructor, because during running of the program I have accumulated a lot of data which I don't want to copy here and there? And I don't know why else... Well, there are cases like that, and it's not uncommon.

By the way. What was I looking for. I wanted to clarify. Are there any default parameters needed in describing class methods? I see them in the tutorial. So, is it mandatory? I haven't used default parameters in method descriptions before. I prescribed them only directly in the methods... Am I right or am I wrong?

No, you don't have to. It is the same as in normal functions, all defaults to the end of the list, if there are any.

alsu:

The constructor is certainly a good thing. But what if I, for example, need to initialize the same object many times with different input data (e.g. if the class describes some data processing algorithm)? Or, for example, isn't it convenient to have a lot of objects each with its own constructor, because during running of the program I have accumulated a lot of data which I don't want to copy here and there? And I don't know why else... Anyway, there are such cases, and quite often.

But in general, of course, you can overload the constructor and use it instead of Init(), after all, it is the same function. What variant to fall back on is a personal matter of everyone, in matters of taste, as we know, there are no advisors)

Just wondering: why 'fap'?

tara:
Just wondering: why "fap"?

Fap (from agl. fap) means to jerk off. The original verb, which entered the Russian-speaking internet community as a transliteration, is a sound imitation of the process itself in its most intense stage.

alsu:

Fap (from agl. fap) - to jerk off. The original verb, which penetrated the Russian-speaking Internet community as a transliteration, is a sound imitation of the process itself in its most intense stage.

You live and learn, you die a fool...

Thank you.

A monstrous offtopic, however. At first glance))
Reason: