Time Period Indicator

I'm looking for a script which highlights time zones in the background or provides some kind of indication that price is in a specified time period. Meaning, I would like to be able to have the chart highlight specific trading periods of the day (ie: 2100 to 0000) in the background. If anyone has code that will do this, I would sure appreciate it if you can pass it my way.

Thanks,

Alan

Go to the search engine here on forex-tsd and input "mktopen" and one of the posts will have an mq4 of the same name, it is not a highlighted indicator though. But there is one in the same post which highlights and is called i-sessions if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if these are what you are looking for but it is all that I could find at the moment. cheers

AlanD:
I'm looking for a script which highlights time zones in the background or provides some kind of indication that price is in a specified time period. Meaning, I would like to be able to have the chart highlight specific trading periods of the day (ie: 2100 to 0000) in the background. If anyone has code that will do this, I would sure appreciate it if you can pass it my way.

Thanks,

Alan

Goldensight,

Thanks for the information. I'll take a look as it sounds similar to what I'm looking for.

R,

Alan

Time

Alan, try this one. I have found it to be quite good.

Mark

Files:
Reason: