Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 241

My template

This is my template. I'm using M30 1H 4H charts.

Files:
qqq.gif  25 kb

BIG Thanks!

Whoa! Thank you guys for this system!

The first day of my demo trading +130 pips turn!

Second day -> +80 pips and still no losses.

With proper MM could be very productive.

Get all that pips! They belong to us!

mogwaycz:
This is my template. I'm using M30 1H 4H charts.

Hi mogwaycz

Yes I must agree with you that it is a great system.

I open my first live account on Tuesday with only $23 just to see how I could go.

Here is my setup:

I only trade when zigzag pointer and bb stops are bouth facing the same way.

Sorry about image size, but That is the only size I can get it to send.

Files:
snapshot1.gif  124 kb
snapshot2.gif  103 kb

Basza: You opened live account with $23? That's a good idea to see how this strategy works on live account and not lose big amount of cash. :-)

I'm planning same way to see how can I go.

I'm using MFI, STOCHASTIC, LAGUERRE, ZIG_ZAG_POINTER and ZIG_ZAG_LINES to filter false signals.

My setup:

----------

LONG:

MFI - must be in "BUY AREA" 10 to 20

STOCH - both indis must be under 10 and crosses.

LAGUERRE - ideal is when blue line was at 0 and starting move to 0,15 and goes up

ZIG_ZAG POINTER - must be at same place as bottom of zig-zag line.

SHORT:

MFI - in "SELL AREA" 80 to 90

STOCH - both indis above 90 and crosses

LAGUERRE - blue line at 1 and starting to go down across 0,85

ZIG_ZAG_POINTER - same place as top of zig-zag line.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

Hope it helps.

mogwaycz:
Basza: You opened live account with $23? That's a good idea to see how this strategy works on live account and not lose big amount of cash. :-)

I'm planning same way to see how can I go.

I'm using MFI, STOCHASTIC, LAGUERRE, ZIG_ZAG_POINTER and ZIG_ZAG_LINES to filter false signals.

My setup:

----------

LONG:

MFI - must be in "BUY AREA" 10 to 20

STOCH - both indis must be under 10 and crosses.

LAGUERRE - ideal is when blue line was at 0 and starting move to 0,15 and goes up

ZIG_ZAG POINTER - must be at same place as bottom of zig-zag line.

SHORT:

MFI - in "SELL AREA" 80 to 90

STOCH - both indis above 90 and crosses

LAGUERRE - blue line at 1 and starting to go down across 0,85

ZIG_ZAG_POINTER - same place as top of zig-zag line.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

Hope it helps.

Hi mogwaycz

Yes I think I am one of the last of the big spenders

I have been testing this idea over the last couple of weeks with good results, bit slow but ok.

I use only 4hr chart with BBand Stops V1 and ZigZag Pointer, The other indis are just for show. Trade only when ZZ Pointer and BB are goin the same way and I am also using a atr ea to trail trades.

I just need to do a spreedsheet in openoffice to track pips.

Floating around the 270 - 290 pips at the moment

If this works I won't need to open a large account, just keep using this one and transfer profit to standard account latter.

All the best with your trading and thanks to everyone who has helped with this system.

nice setup

hello mogwaycz,

you using a similar setup. i also use stochastic 10,3,3 & 50,3,3. and i use four laguerre 0,2; 0,4; 0,6 & 0,8 gamma. all must under/over the line. it filters many false signals. with a good MM i made 500-1000 pips average per week.

regards

PriNova

Many Thanks

I just want to say Thank you for everyone who has help with this system. It proves to be very profitable. Quick question, can anyone advice me on the MM rules for this system? thanks.

PriNova:
hello mogwaycz,

you using a similar setup. i also use stochastic 10,3,3 & 50,3,3. and i use four laguerre 0,2; 0,4; 0,6 & 0,8 gamma. all must under/over the line. it filters many false signals. with a good MM i made 500-1000 pips average per week.

regards

PriNova

Well, I must confess my setup was inspired by yours.

I have used many setups but your fits the best myself.

Thank you.

I will be glad if I could make 300-400 pips a week.

oh, nice to hear. i puzzled this indicator setups from this forum. and this is what fits to my personal trading style.

300-400 Pips a week is what most people dream about.

@ michelle: i could tell you my MM, which was inspired from ms_mell. but it's very aggressive. my stoploss is measured from the last week high - low. but if it is too high like 500 pips i take the half. sometimes i decide at the moment of happening. i don't us trailings. i close my position on an reverse signal or by profit % or at a given Pips-level. i open max 5 positions per pair. (never happened until now).

in the future i will try something. i will fusioning this trading method with the CTrader-Methoddescribed in this forum. it means:

only trade in the direction of positive interest swap. for example only LONG AUDJPY signals. and if i will get an exit signal do not close position rather try to hedge with other pairs. but i have to test it.

what do all other thing about it?

regards

PriNova

@basza

where I can get the bbands stop bap indicator?

Thanks!

Reason: