Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 19

Evgeny Belyaev:

I object. Ban for this sort of thing.

Then ban it.

I demand normal conditions - limit the minimum number of transactions to 10. Or without me.

Andrey Dik:
Minus me. The spectator wins.

No way!

Andrey Dik:

Ban it, then.

I demand normal conditions - limit the minimum number of transactions to 10. Or without me.

Did you order a fight? No - ... .... paid :-)

Server Muradasilov:

Absolutely not !

Andrey Dik:

Then ban me.

Well then there will be nuances, 10 openings or 10 closings, 1 lot can be opened with 10 trades, it will be 10. 1 lot can be closed partially 10 times, also 10 ? How to follow it, introduce time between openings or limit the maximum number of simultaneously opened positions for one instrument?

Vladimir Zubov:

In this case, the difference is 10 openings or 10 closings. 1 lot can be opened by 10 deals; it will be 10. One lot can be closed partially 10 times, so it is also 10 ? How to follow it, introduce time between openings or limit the maximum number of simultaneously opened positions for one instrument?

No, trying to promote "monkeys".

If hedge accounts, it's easy. And if non-trading, 1 from opening to closing/reversing the position. That is, you have to count exactly the positions.

Andrey Dik:

Then ban it.

I require normal conditions - minimum 10 trades limit. Or without me.

I was going to compete with a professional optimizer, wanted to make a point about optimization. You cut me off at the root.

This is purely a friendly competition, not even a competition, but a hobby club. No refusals are accepted. You can count later if anyone has less than 10 trades you don't have to take this signal into account.

Agreed?

I just want to see a new strategy. For me to be the first is not the goal.

Andrey Dik:

In the next phase of sparring, new rules will be added, during this sparring we will decide the new rules.

Server Muradasilov:
In the next sparring phase, new rules will be added during the sparring phase.
Okay. Then don't cross it out.

Andrey Dik:
ok. then don't cross it out.

Great. I can't edit my first post, they'll help me correct it.

PS. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helps in this project! ! !

Server Muradasilov:

Great. I can't edit my first post, they'll help me correct it.

PS. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helps in this project! ! !

The project is a strong word, a circle of interest, not more.

We will help according to the possibilities, a couple of people told about your idea, even to one of the moderator turned, offered to take part.... The moderator replied but ignored it.

Reason: