Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 218

MP -- an easier and gentler way

not to take anything away from this thread, but im over at "join the dots" where we use a version of this system, but essentially use the ziggys and the dots, with my addition of the LRC or SHI

all i want to say is that ive got some really nice charts over there, with explanations of "repaints" and such that "may" help others to understand more fully the zig zags and why they are actually so very good, even if they may look confusing at times.

ive tried to remove the confusion and lay it out as things really happen, and you just might gather some understanding over there.

then come back here and continue with your system --- bb has visited, that i know --- just dont know if it helped or not !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Usdjpy

anyone watching USDJPY?

Files:

Gbpjpy

Opps! I mean GBPJPY.

30min, 1hr, 4hr.

iGoR:

But as Lenin said..to make an omelette you need to break eggs.

Right, so we're supposed to take Lenin as our role model now?

Short on EURJPY?

What if by the time the 4 hr chart gets an arrow, the indicators on the 30min, and 1 hr charts are off target. would I still short the 4 hr ?

Thanks

JR

Files:

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to all have got involved in this thread. I hope everyone has tremendous success in their trading career.

Hi, forex11, where have u been? I've been following this thread (although i didn't trade this system, i used my own trading system) but lately, bigbear & u didn't appear on this thread anymore. It's kind of sad that this thread is dying .

Btw, how did it go with FTC 5min system?

just trading.

ambleg:
Hi, forex11, where have u been? I've been following this thread (although i didn't trade this system, i used my own trading system) but lately, bigbear & u didn't appear on this thread anymore. It's kind of sad that this thread is dying . Btw, how did it go with FTC 5min system?

We have been just doin some trading. not much on the forum lately.

It just seemed that the thread was being used as a battleground.

So I decided to sit back for a while and just focus on my trading.

As for the 5min FTC, I still am testing several indicators that will be a great compliment to the system.

Thanks for asking though.

Yeah, i knew about the battleground too. But, it looked like the 'warrior' didn't show up coz the 'judge' didn't show up too .

Even though i didn't use FTC anymore, i still owe so much from this thread. And of course, i was as curious as hell when u (forex11) said that FTC 5min was being developed. Look forward to test it & best regard for u & bigbear

Long GPBUSD ?

Is anyone looking at the GPBUSD ? It appears a double bottom may be occuring and a stop below the 01/22/08 1.9330 bottom might be a low risk bet ?

Ronald

Reason: