Follow The Bouncing Pip: diff. aspects of using ZZ and var. techniques - page 2

Mp6140

Bigbear,

I agree with your posting. The last postings are completely beside the topic.

But I only wanted to warn people for the crap and b*llshit mp6140 tryes to post. Before you know it, this dude has a foot between the door of your topic and is going to cause a lot of harm.

He is an absolute scammer and croock. So every step he makes is always with a reason.

Here is a link to a posting that contains on itself an other 8! links to other postings and or topics of people who lost a lot of money because of this scammer.

T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Some guy lost as much as 90% of his account in 1 ONE! week time.

If I were you I ask this dude kindly to leave your topic. Or maybe you are wright... just ignore it. But people are at least warned this way.

friendly regards...iGoR

PS. The fact that MP6140 says in his posting that TRO supplied him with a system explains enough why TRO is suddenly supporting this guy. Talking about objectivity... :-S

bigbear3391:
hey Igor, Mp & TRO,

I do appreciate the passion that you all have. But I kindly ask you to stick to the subject please. This thread is for BP. Charts, trades & questions. You all have the right to say what you want but lets try to stick to the subject without getting nasty.

Anyways, good luck to all of you. With the upcoming summer months we are gonna need it.

Bear-

======================================================

shucks bear, I AM sticking to the subject which was the ziggies -- then Igor came along with his own enchilada and has now decided to rehash the rehash of the rehash of a mistake I was involved in years ago.

That error requires no explanation (its been explained in the original postings) by me any longer and i ask to be judged by what I post, and not what i did years ago !

Igor has decided to move things around with his demands and its pretty darn simple to answer them --- at least then we might get back to the core discussion and wander away from the huffing and puffing. I have posted on your thread a few times and never tried to take it over as suggested by Igor, and the ONLY issue im addressing is the repainting of the ziggies, which is actually NOT A PROBLEM once one realizes how they are working --- i tried to describe that process so as to bring forth some understanding but along came Igor and things took a slight turn.

be TRO a friend, an acquaintence or a billiard ball i use when gambling, he simply published, with no requests on my part, explicit answers to what Igor asked for since Igor didnt like my charts ! (BTW, NO ONE would ever call TRO a "friend" because the man is interested in only two things ---- he loves his binary code bits like the son and daughter he not yet has, and being a family oriented site I cannot go into the second !)

While i certainly wouldnt want to be Igor's girl or boyfriend, because hes SO hard to please, I can easily handle his requests without any jumping up and down on my part ---- hopefully he can do this also !

I believe he feels he works in honor, warning of how i will eat little newbs alive while not realizing that my stomach is happy and i have no hunger !

ya know --- that might even represent the way i trade and why it works nicely ----- I HAVE NO HUNGER !

I just drift along with the tide and pluck up pips !

just trying to show where they can be plucked !

mp

MP6140,

You did not stick to the topic. You started to talk about zig-zag indicators so you could end your posting to talk about your personal trading without stop losses. It caught my eye so other people and aspecially newbies will be caught by it also.

Your posting was to put your trading and yourself in the spotlight. That will always atracked some people to contact you personally.

Before they know it, they will be totaly plucked...

And it was not years ago that you made these hughe mistakes. Some of the serious complaints against you are only a couple of months ago.

Case closed here in this topic...iGoR

PS. I will watch you. Every time I see you make a posting where you try to put yourself in the spotlight instead of sticking 100% to the topic or trying to make it sound that trading is a piece of cake so people would contact you, I will post these links over and over again.

iGoR:
MP6140,

You did not stick to the topic. You started to talk about zig-zag indicators so you could end your posting to talk about your personal trading without stop losses. It caught my eye so other people and aspecially newbies will be caught by it also.

Your posting was to put your trading and yourself in the spotlight. That will always atracked some people to contact you personally.

Before they know it, they will be totaly plucked..

Igor, whereas I value honor and can see what you mistakenly believe you are doing, please note that my writing style is just that --- my style ! It is in no way designed to attract newbs into a net, as indeed I have had repeated PM's from these newbs requesting things ---- mostly information and some wanted me to personally teach them, with a tiny percentage asking if i would handle their accounts.

to the later the answer has always been NO and to the former questions, I have done what i could to help, working with them during trading hours at a significant handicap to my own trading, but allowing them to see in real time, how the market was working --- the reports back were always encouraging and i was happy to assist as i could !

While your intentions are honorable, you are fighting the wrong windmill as that has been MY job for many years now, so before you accuse and pester, first see if ANYONE else has complaints or if this was a one time incident with not the anticipated results.

I know wherein lies my honor and what and who I am responsible to and I stick by that knowledge as constantly and consistently as is humanly possible.

And it was not years ago that you made these hughe mistakes. Some of the serious complaints against you are only a couple of months ago.

Igor, kindly re-read what you are accusing me of and you will find some comments may have been added, but the ORIGINAL AND ONLY problem was years ago --- you and i and anyone who reads will know that !

Case closed here in this topic...iGoR

PS. I will watch you. Every time I see you make a posting where you try to put yourself in the spotlight instead of sticking 100% to the topic or trying to make it sound that trading is a piece of cake so people would contact you, I will post these links over and over again.

LOL -- Igor, be careful of what you post ---- you have already admitted to harrasment and are now promising more !

but this does not alarm me, as where i wander the truth comes with me, even if it shall be you who brings up the questions ---- all of what you threaten is already out there and yet people continue to listen to my advice !

Once again, my posting style has been with me for years --- its the way i talk, entertain women, joke with other traders and go thru this world happily --- it is NOT designed to attract newbs to the slaughter and if you would like i shall place disclaimers for how i trade w/o stops AND the fact that i am taking on no new clients --- this should ease your mind a bit, yes/no ??

and as a last thought, I have posted on this thread a number of times before --- i never took over the thread but simply stuck to the point.

I trade using the fibs which are figured from the ziggies, and having done decently and being aware of how they work, I advise and instruct --- my trading style works for me and a few others that like its ease and is nothing more or less than a modified version of what is posted on this thread, along with Kampers views on the same subject !

So before you crucify me for something done years ago, watch and listen --- my style may be theatrical (because i come from that world and am right brained to boot) but is designed to attract attention to the MESSAGE and not to me, although I havent a clue as how to prove that to you !

some day you may possibly understand, and i hope that day arrives soon !

mp

iGoR:
mp6140, 1st of all you did NOT SHOW ANY REAL PROOF OF WHAT YOU CLAIM...

2nd you show a chart of an intermediar trend on the dow-jones.

3rd You said: I trade the MAJOR trend. The word major means for me MAJOR. MAJOR is like in most important or biggest.

That means that you should look at least to a weekly or monthly chart and not to a 4 hour chart.

But anyway congratulations, you can aplly for a world record in the guiness book of records if you made 330 consecutive winners in 2 months trading (remember also that you say "consecutive" that means that you made 330 winning trades with not 1 loosing trade in between.--remember also that there was once a guy here, jtraderco, who made a statement like yours who was even less bold and was band from this forum because he tryed to give proof of that to new digital in a fraudeless way).

But if you send your track record of your trades to the guiness book of records to give proof of what you claim, maybe you can post them here also, because the only proof you posted is a chart that looks like the dancing floor of a discotheque in 1970's...

regards..iGoR

PS. mp6140, your reliability and honesty is less then zero if one goes over these topics and postings on other forums T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums You were completely banned from this forum because of your dishonesty.

PS2. TheRumpeldOne, I tought that you had some professionalism. But when I see your bold letters in a size 32 to confirm he is wright then I would check if the pils you take are in the same size. Maybe a track record of you could clear out some disagreaments. Remember that he shows a chart of the dow-jones and you show a chart of the cable. So I don't understand where you say he is wright.

PS3. To the other people, I bet you a lot of money that the account statements will not show up. On the contrary, no reply or only attacking postings will apear to defend themselfs that they don't need to show anything and that it is non of my business.

But the only thing that you should remember is that if they make those statements publicly why do they have problems to give proof of those claims. Any one that makes 330 consecutive winning trades would be proud to give proof of that.

From T2W i found another link to http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=79831&perpage=6&highlight=mp6140&pagenumber=105Is it the same MP1640 over here?

bigbear3391:
hey Igor, Mp & TRO,

I do appreciate the passion that you all have. But I kindly ask you to stick to the subject please. This thread is for BP. Charts, trades & questions. You all have the right to say what you want but lets try to stick to the subject without getting nasty.

I know awhile back I got angry with Igor & said somethings I should not have. I let my emotions get to me. He had the right to say & ask just like we all do. If you dont like what he or anyone has to say the best thing is to ignore it.

Anyways, good luck to all of you. With the upcoming summer months we are gonna need it.

Bear-

Excuse me.

I posted charts that were on topic.

iGor then took a shot at me.

I simply showed iGor his error.

iGor has since taken another shot at me.

Perhaps you can inform newdigital of iGor's behavior.

iGor should spend a couple of weeks in TIMEOUT.

since in late posts discussed really interesting aspects (relevant and not to the thread itself) - it would be a good idea to separate latest discussion into new thread like:"Follow The Bouncing Pip: diff. aspects of using ZZ and var. techniques " with cross-references...

if BigBear ask ND... i think that would be a good solution

agree

fxbs:
since in late posts discussed really interesting aspects (relevant and not to the thread itself) - it would be a good idea to separate latest discussion into new thread like:"Follow The Bouncing Pip: diff. aspects of using ZZ and var. techniques " with cross-references... if BigBear ask ND... i think that would be a good solution

I agree with that.

Separated.

This thread is about different aspects of using ZZ and different trading technique concerning posted on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573 and some ideas in general which is not related to bouncing thread but may be very usefull.

Please avoid any personal talking and stay in topic of different technique aspects.

newdigital:
Separated.

This thread is about different aspects of using ZZ and different trading technique concerning posted on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573 and some ideas in general which is not related to bouncing thread but may be very usefull.

Please avoid any personal talking and stay in topic of different technique aspects.

Oh, Thank you , ND!

right, it would be pity - really good thoughts can be deleted along with emotions

Reason: