Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 145

Hi Forex11,

Nice Chart setup especially the Pivot Point Indicator. Would you mind post the Pivot Indicator?

Thanks.

matfx

here

matfx:
Hi Forex11,

Nice Chart setup especially the Pivot Point Indicator. Would you mind post the Pivot Indicator?

Thanks.

matfx

ok, i think i found it

Files:

Candle confirmations

forex11

thanks for that - its sort of helped in understanding the candle confirmations you look at when u decide to enter

would be great if you could post more or discuss what sort of confirmations (i know its a long wick you look for )

thanks

As a reminder, we do have skype room for Bouncing Pip Traders, If you have skype or download and install it just click the link below to join.

Public Chat Snippets

lepiricus:
As a reminder, we do have skype room for Bouncing Pip Traders, If you have skype or download and install it just click the link below to join. Public Chat Snippets

thanks for reminding mate

BK

Have you tried Pattern Recognition?

Nordic12:
forex11

thanks for that - its sort of helped in understanding the candle confirmations you look at when u decide to enter

would be great if you could post more or discuss what sort of confirmations (i know its a long wick you look for )

thanks

Pattern Recognition:

Files:

lepiricus:
As a reminder, we do have skype room for Bouncing Pip Traders, If you have skype or download and install it just click the link below to join. Public Chat Snippets

when i click the link, it show nthing inside... I have already login

forex11:
ok, i think i found it

thx a lot , forex11

Forex11,

Thanks buddy for your sharing.

matfx

I tried to get into the skype room but it says I just left the chat?

Reason: