Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 119

nonlagdot.ex4

Hi, I was doing a short backtest and and I've must have missed the fact that you need the seperate indicators for bouncingPipEA_mpowerV4. I thought they were incorporated in the EA somehow...

Anyway, i get this errormessage in the journal:

2007.09.19 15:51:26 2007.09.13 21:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\nonlagdot.ex4' on the EURJPYm,H1

Where can i find this indicator, and are there more indicators i need to DL before running the EA?

Indicators EA and template

Mr Pip,

Could you please state exactly which indicators are needed for the EA to work correctly and maybe attatch a template with them all on so we can load it onto our platforms.

Also do all the indicators need to be atattched to the chart or just located in the directory.

Many Thanks

Rodders:
Mr Pip,

Could you please state exactly which indicators are needed for the EA to work correctly and maybe attatch a template with them all on so we can load it onto our platforms.

Also do all the indicators need to be atattched to the chart or just located in the directory.

Many Thanks

yeah,looks like my EA not work either,could MrPip kindly set up a template and zip all indicators needed for us ,thanks.

link to indicators

This may help you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page75

Mr. Pip is doing a million things, so would you be so kind to read the thread...

I will attach a template when I get a moment....

P.S. The indicators need not to be attached for the ea to work. Just need to be in your custom indicators folder.

Bouncing Pip EA

Hello Nix,

The EA that I'm running may be one of your first because it does not

have the features that you mentioned. Would you be so kind to

post your new version.

Thanks

K Ellis

I'll post it when I finish it up. Right now it still does not work as it is supposed to. Currently I'm a bit short of time, so I had to put it away for a while.

Here are names of some indicators I use and may work for you. Just do a search:

* butterfly,

* SDX-TzPivots,

* central pivots,

* camarilla-alert&fibs-by-matfx,

* rsi alerts

* Dolly open Graphics, .... [absent the bright colors background]

I thank BigBear for this Nice Method! IMO

willmalou:
Hello MR.Pip can someone expain why this did not take this trade.

If you are using the default settings then nonlagdot did not confirm the trade within the wait period of 3 candles.

Robert

mpower:
Also you have some MTF version of the NLD attached to your chart, are you sure you have the right timeframe selected--the timeframe the EA is working off. Also MTF readings often differ from the single TF indicators, don't know why that is... The EA did not exit because you had the ZZ turn but you did not have an arrow, or ....god there are so many possibilities why....just set the chart up in the proper tF and proper indicators that the EA uses and than you can tell if something is wrong or not, most likely it is not... Also the logic for opening trades is clearly explained in the code--in simple words....

You need to have zigzag-pointerV2 to see the arrows that are erased on the repaint. That will show that the exit is correct.

Robert

Flytox:
Thanks for your answers,

as i said i'am trying to backtest the EA with different settings and in other TF. I modified the parameters of the EA from the inputs window (as it is permitted). And what i say is that the EA don't follow this setup. May be the EA is hardly coded to work only on H1. Here is the set file, if some one could take a look at it. Thanks again.

Edit: What you see in the previous pic is what the EA returned in visual mode.

EA is not hard coded to 1 hr and will place trades on any timeframe.

Robert

Reason: