Join the Dots. - page 42

Mukesh:
How come the lot sizes are different on everytrade,

is it because of MM ?

Mukesh

Yes, I enabled MM. I can't remember whether the original author added MM by default or I added it myself.

azmel:
Yes, I enabled MM. I can't remember whether the original author added MM by default or I added it myself.

Would you be so kind as to share the version that you have updated if it is different from the one posted?

Thanks

Wayne

kdforextrader:
Hello FXShadow,

I downloaded your latest zip file, but the conversion between EST & GMT still off in couple places. Also, they're still one hour behind.

Please check. Thanks.

Thanks, try this one. We'll enventually get it right.

Files:

mp6140:
================================================

K

how much do i get and how soon ??

and NEVER apply the word "gracious" to anything I do !

mp

You are always worth a good laugh - even if it's laughing all the way to the bank!

What's your favorite charity? and need I remind you of the following...

Originally Posted by mp6140 View Post

... NOW, having had a good time here, allow me to present you with a small token of my appreciation

mp6140's Hedge Strategy MOVED

Dear friends,

I would like to inform everyone, after receiving consents from both mp6140 and KaMpeR, the mp6140's Hedging Strategy has been moved to the "Experts Advisors - Metatrader 4" section.

The reason for this move is because what started out simply as a "beer money" tip from mp6140 has now grown into a fully automated system with multiple hedging slots per day.

I would like to invite everyone to join the new thread to continue discuss and develop this strategy.

We will continue to discuss the "Join the Dots" strategy and EA here.

Many thanks to mp6140, KaMpeR, fxshadow and everyone involved in making the mp6140's Hedge Strategy its own.

Best regards,

Azmel.

I must have missed something.....

Is the Join The Dots v1.2 the handy hedge EA renamed, or is it another EA that is true to Kampers strategy?Could someone post the Join the Dots v1.2 Ea for me to test out?

Also I am testing out this MTF Fractal indicator - It seems to align well with the dots and ziggy and adds another confirmation signal, but I don't know anything about it. Testing this week.....

Thanks.

Files:

fxshadow:
You are always worth a good laugh - even if it's laughing all the way to the bank!

What's your favorite charity? and need I remind you of the following...

Originally Posted by mp6140 View Post

... NOW, having had a good time here, allow me to present you with a small token of my appreciation

===============================================

I WAS OFF MY MEDS THAT DAY !!!!

mp6140:
===============================================
I WAS OFF MY MEDS THAT DAY !!!!

Hmmm, is that what they call it now?

thirdsector:
Is the Join The Dots v1.2 the handy hedge EA renamed, or is it another EA that is true to Kampers strategy?Could someone post the Join the Dots v1.2 Ea for me to test out?

Also I am testing out this MTF Fractal indicator - It seems to align well with the dots and ziggy and adds another confirmation signal, but I don't know anything about it. Testing this week.....

Thanks.

The "Join the Dots" EA is not the same as the mp6140's hedge. The latter has been moved to another thread to avoid the confusion.

The EA was written by the guys at MTI_and_E. I have gone through the EA's codes and it is not 100% true to KaMpeR's strategy per se, but it is very close. Exit strategies are based on new dots appearing.

I will post the EA and settings here tonight so we can discuss about it further.

Regards,

Azmel.

mp6140:
this is a copy ........

Very well mp, you are BIG TEACHER.

Thank you.

Reason: