A grid system EA?

Hello 

I hope all that will read this post have a grate day. I like to ask if I could find an EA that is based on a grid system without moving the take profit with possibilities for customization.

Well, my idea is to try to find a trading instrument that is ranging. Then I will read the historical data for it carefully, then find the biggest movement it had moved, and in how long it took to acheave it. Then building a trading strategy on that.

Imagine with me the EURUSD. Let pretend it have never moved more than 2000 pips in one direction in many years. Then we could build a strategy that open a sell and buy orders every 20 pips. So whenever the price pullback or up it take profit. And keep doing that all the time.

I know that in a long time the drawdown will be so big that it could mirgincall the account, but I think that the ranging up and down will add more and more credit to the account that it could keep going.

I find a free grid EA that done this for me but the problem with it it move the tp while it opens trade. And that is not what I need. I will have the EA not to care for the open trade. Just put a tp and let the market movement to deal with it.

So do some one know such an ea?

I know what you are thinking. And that is not how this market work, but hey. As long as it is just testing in a demo account so no harm will be.

I look forward to your suggestion.

Thanks 

Hi, you added other function to basic grid system so I don't think you will find EA work exactly you want, of course you can try to find it;). Fastest way is paid someone to write code for you. Regards Greg

Thanks Greg. And yes, you are right it is difficult to find such an EA. Honestly it is very simple idea. The EA should keep opening trades every user defined numbers of pips, and put a user defined tp and if wished also a user defined sl, and keep going until some one closes the Mt4 terminal.

So what will make this idea possibly profitable is the calculation the trader will manually do, and the account balance that should be enough to the biggest movement the specific fx instrument have moved in one direction in years. So the profits will be minimal. But all that is not the EA's problem, because it have to be simple with few functions. 

In anyway, if some ome knows such an EA let me hear.

Maybe I in the end try to find a programmer to code that for me.

Reason: