Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 78

The graf u asked is from easy EA, vhere i putt just base rulles was Bear shared and MrPips told about tham. U can do it with all good base code EAs do same (MrPips has very good code base EAs for example). But i did not try any from the thread.

zmax:
marko ,

What EA have u used there to obtain that graph?

Thanks, Victor

The attached Statements just finish polemick about and around enter on open new candel or enter just u get signal. I thing, u can figure out from it a lot of good thinks to use for manuale trades. It seems that manuale trades have beter resolutions and outputs, but use EA to see what will help by trading is good to have EA. All settings are basic from Bear metode and exits are on oposite signal for trade. I made it more close to manual trade hope.

Hope, it help by your trades and colecting pips.

Marko

It toke lot of hours to make back tests, so i did not try optimalizations, but it seems, is very good trade system. In few hours (seems 8 hours) i post tests from 4 hour TF

'marko The graf u asked is from easy EA, vhere i putt just base rulles was Bear shared and MrPips told about tham. U can do it with all good base code EAs do same (MrPips has very good code base EAs for example). But i did not try any from the thread.

The attached Statements just finish polemick about and around enter on open new candel or enter just u get signal. I thing, u can figure out from it a lot of good thinks to use for manuale trades. It seems that manuale trades have beter resolutions and outputs, but use EA to see what will help by trading is good to have EA. All settings are basic from Bear metode and exits are on oposite signal for trade. I made it more close to manual trade hope.

Hope, it help by your trades and colecting pips.

Marko

It toke lot of hours to make back tests, so i did not try optimalizations, but it seems, is very good trade system. In few hours (seems 8 hours) i post tests from 4 hour TF

It's good to see someone who found success in coding this system. Do you have any backtest results that go back several months/years? You can save us a lot of time.

Thanks for the feedback ElectricSavant and Pipsweak. You're giving me lots to think about before I try to trade a system live. I can see I need to understand the charts better, be realistic, and not "idealize" like I did in my original post.

ElectricSavant:
Then there are execution errors...also ask youself can you be glued to the screen? and do you have the stamina to continue flawlessly?...do you have the mentality to endure? Do you like to trade this way? ES

pipsweak:
It's good to see someone who found success in coding this system. Do you have any backtest results that go back several months/years? You can save us a lot of time.

I will do it for u all, but it take a huge time (like 8 hour for 1 mont history backtest), so if u will lett me time to do it, hope to the end of weekend, no problem.

I belive, EAs were made few, lots of tham realy good, but no one share tham, thats the sad. Are huge # of coders here, so were made lot of good. SAD

marko

marko ,

I asked you because i made an EA with original rules and obtained a graph similar with yours on the same month but some more loses between good trades ). I know the test takes a lot, and after seen some trades i closed the tester but the graph was very close to yours.

Can you post your version of EA here to take a look over it?

Thanks, Victor

4 hour TF

that same, but on 4h TF, will see longer time periode

slow week

Well this was a slow week for me. I was doing other things and didn't have alot of time to trade this week.

But still not bad.

Files:

Puzzled??

I think we need to forward test this method more than backtest it. I went forward testing yesterday - today and sustained 5 or six stop losses at 30 pips each. Visual or backtesting may not be as accurate as forward testing. Again, I caution all the claims I am reading. Let's get some hard forward testing results on 1 hr and 4 hr on this method and then see if it will hold the test of time. I have created an ea and will test it next week. This will truly test this method out.

Dave

<<<

EA Entry Filter

After loading Mr. Pips new version of the zig zag pointer it appears we could confirm trade entry on two consecutive closed candles of a specified minimum value in the direction of the signal arrow. You'll lose some pips out of the trade but it may overcome some of these multiple stop losses trying to get in........may be worth checking out as an option for the ea's in the works.

Reason: