Marko Day CCI EA - page 3

Here my results for your great EA and we wait more success to you and I need to know that this result by working on TF 15M and the PC didn't turn off all the last two weeks...

So do you mind to send to me the source to my email to continue testing and after you send me the source I'll prepare a surprise to you but after testing for four months at least...

Thanks

Osama Hussein

Files:
Statement.htm  37 kb

ossaossa:
Here my results for your great EA and we wait more success to you and I need to know that this result by working on TF 15M and the PC didn't turn off all the last two weeks...So do you mind to send to me the source to my email to continue testing and after you send me the source I'll prepare a surprise to you but after testing for four months at least...ThanksOsama Hussein

Nice results... Keep up with the testing

On how many pairs are you running it?

Very THX Marko

ossaossa:
Here my results for your great EA and we wait more success to you and I need to know that this result by working on TF 15M and the PC didn't turn off all the last two weeks...So do you mind to send to me the source to my email to continue testing and after you send me the source I'll prepare a surprise to you but after testing for four months at least...ThanksOsama Hussein

Hello Osama Hussein

Your statement is very nice

Can I ask You to give us Your EA settings, You are actually using?

Thank Your very much,

Daniel

ossaossa:

Hi man. This EAs will work same time by same way all the time for long period. Bossxero, do it for me, please.

Hi all

It's too easy I didn't change any of the defult setting except the MM I change it to TRUE

I use it with audusd- usdchf-eurusd-gbpusd-usdjpu-eurjpy-usdjpy-usdcad

and let you pc open from monday morning till friday night- TF 15M

That's all

Hope it will be useful for us

Osama Hussein

Hi marko,

I could not find the link to download your EA, but I have checked with bossxero and understand the reasons.

Really interested in your ea. Please do email me at -removed-

Thanks

Just for thous are working with my CCIs and making forward tests, i was trying all week to figure out the best settings of tham. Just past one only, but still, will show forward tests if are my ok. So thous are making some forward tests, please, post tham here every week, to see who has better. After few monts we can figure out best one brocker and settings and can have fine trades all. I load today some setting on chart, so will see on the end of week.

Please, compare on forward test, i will post you new versions, if we figure out bad sites of thous CCI EAs.

For thous, who do not have EAs, sorry, were here long time for free, now we will developing and trade only.

Some back tests graf with 0.1 lot size, from jan. 2005, 1,2 and 4 lots number, no MM. Will see reality in forward. Remember EAs are for long runs, 2-3 loss following are no loss.

Marko

Files:

There is no EA in this thread?Why is that?

Where is the Expert Advisor that your discussing on this thread?

Reason: