Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 57

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

I may just have to start focusing on the 1 Hr Yen Pairs.

From the 28 to the 29 of August the Total For G/J, E/J, U/J & A/J was 1740 pips.

The Breakdowns where:

U/J = 230 PIPS

A/J = 375 PIPS

E/J = 435 PIPS

G/J = 700 PIPS

Damn!!!

Bear-

Hi, Bear,

I have been reading and catching up to speed with this very amazing method. Thank you for sharing with us. I supposed the above result is by manual trading? Like you, I am also interested in trading with EA. I demo Bouncing Pips by ZMAX and I got all the above trades but stopped out with loss except E/J currently 381pips. Were you able to test any of the EAs and got any positive result? I am trying to analyze what are the best setting, etc and appreciate if you or anyone can share their experience.

Hi,

Does the arrow have to touch the ZigZag line for a trigger?

Please see pic, is this a new sell triggering?

Thanks

Steve

Files:
eurjpy.gif  45 kb

safire25:
Hi,

Thanks

Steve

Hey Steve,

It looks like you may have a glitch in your system. I would not trust any signal until you are sure its working right.

Bear-

rondo:
Hi, Bear, I have been reading and catching up to speed with this very amazing method. Thank you for sharing with us. I supposed the above result is by manual trading? Like you, I am also interested in trading with EA. I demo Bouncing Pips by ZMAX and I got all the above trades but stopped out with loss except E/J currently 381pips. Were you able to test any of the EAs and got any positive result? I am trying to analyze what are the best setting, etc and appreciate if you or anyone can share their experience.

Hey rondo,

At one point there where a few people who where working on an EA for this method. I tested some & a few did ok but nothing compared to manual trading.

They have either given up, made a great one & have not shared or ..... Im not really sure.

Any ways I am doing real well without an EA. I would hope that someone could automate it but I guess its not a necessity. More of a luxury.

Take care ,

Bear-

Hi BigBear,

OK, so the arrow should touch? the others seem to be and I using the ZigZag pointer from your original thread so not sure what it could be then???

Thanks anyway

I have double checked all of you settings for the pointer and nonlagZigZag, mmm interesting well so far this sell EURJPY is 18 pips in profit so will put SL at break even just in case and see what happens next time if this works as it should

Exit Method

Hi Bear,

One of the reasons that I think the EA doesn't work well is the exit rules. I think I could modify the one from Nix to exit differently. You say that you can either exit with another zigzag line (no arrow) or wait until the next signal to reverse.

I think the trailing stop and stop loss are too close in this EA. I think that by using just an initial stoploss then break even stop loss, the EA would have better results. The other lingering question is whether to exit on the next signal or just the line. Can you tell me which one you use?

Thanks,

burn0050

safire25:
Hi,

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have the same. Are you using North Finance as your broker?

Cheers

Barry

Kiss

I'm trading this system live. Will keep results updated

Yes Basza i am using NF, so it must be something with them??

Very strange but as I speak I still think it was a good move, up +40 pips

Maybe I was just lucky and knowing my luck will retrace back up now and hit my SL

Reason: