Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 58

safire25:
Yes Basza i am using NF, so it must be something with them??

Very strange but as I speak I still think it was a good move, up +40 pips

Maybe I was just lucky and knowing my luck will retrace back up now and hit my SL

I have the same and I use IBFX. I don't think this is a glitch. I just think it isn't a valid signal yet.

I think its a valid signal acording to the system, its just a loosing trade, It happens.

droesparky:
I think its a valid signal acording to the system, its just a loosing trade, It happens.

If the arrow (pointer) isn't touching the line though then it isn't a valid signal

entry clarification

Bear and 11,

I just want to clarify the entry. Do you open the position as soon as the signal appears and if we get a repaint you close it for a loss? Or after you get a signal you wait for the candle to close to enter? Which one?

Thanks!

Guys ..I think you should ask big bear about his broker or the platform that he basis his decision on and open a demo there..from my experience some times it makes all the different in the world..by the way congratulation big bear and forex11 on your method and i advice all of you ppl to master it first cuz this is a discretionary method so you have to practice until it becomes a second nature, still there will be a difference between the results at the end..just my 2 cents..wish you all good luck.

so the arrow need to actually touch the line like it is on gbp/jpy now?

I thought both just had to show up on the chart.

??

Files:
1.gif  13 kb

arrows and lines

May I suggest that somebody with programming knowledge look into what the arrow's relationship is with the zig zag. To just memorize this phenomenon defeats the purpose of learning the reason behind the method.

I'm just trying to be helpful. There is a reason for some stray arrows and arrows not touching the line. Let's find out why, ok?

Don

droesparky:
so the arrow need to actually touch the line like it is on gbp/jpy now?

I thought both just had to show up on the chart.

??

Hi

Can anyone confirm again ?? Whether the arrow MUST touch the line or not?

i am newbie here....

Many thanks.

Judy

Newbie!!

Go to Page 3 Of this thread, The instructions are posted w/screen shots!!

I am new also and can't get up to speed fast enough!!!

Thanks Bear!!

Steve

Newbie!!

Page 3 post 29

Steve

Reason: