Congrates Steve...

yes it's very very simple. it's whipsaw for everyone! Yeahhh

out strategy

i think HEIKEN ASHI is good for exit strategy when we have "good rally point"

Files:
heiken_ashi.gif  13 kb

TimeFreedom:
ET,

I see your using two moving averages, red and blue on your chart. What are the settings for both of the moving averages?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

The MA is part of stevenali template.

Red : Period 2 Smoothed Weight Close

Blue: Part of the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O

I used the template on the first post on this thread and I have a Teal colored line which is created by the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O indicator and a red MA which is the Period 2 Smoothed Weight Close. What is the blue MA on the chart, because it is not part of the template.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
The MA is part of stevenali template.

Red : Period 2 Smoothed Weight Close

Blue: Part of the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O

TimeFreedom:
I used the template on the first post on this thread and I have a Teal colored line which is created by the PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O indicator and a red MA which is the Period 2 Smoothed Weight Close. What is the blue MA on the chart, because it is not part of the template.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

open PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O indicator properties, and you will see that floating pivot is given NONE COLOR

ready to collect pips from GJ? i have long position

TimeFreedom:

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

If you look at the color, its a number, and not an actual color. Stevenali said he had a typo in there so I changed it to blue to match up with his chart, one he posted a few posts back.... I don't think he uses it since I don't always see it posted in every chart he posts....

Files:
indicator.jpg  39 kb

ET,

I appreciate the quick response. I understand now.

TimeFreedom

et_phonehome_2:
If you look at the color, its a number, and not an actual color. Stevenali said he had a typo in there so I changed it to blue to match up with his chart, one he posted a few posts back.... I don't think he uses it since I don't always see it posted in every chart he posts....

Heiken Ashi Rule

i post some chart here, it show us that heiken ashi is usefull for exit strategy, when we already have 100 pips profit. so we still get the move and do not quit to early

here we go

Files:
exit1.gif  16 kb

Usdjpy

well... good 100+ pips

Files:
exit2.gif  10 kb
Reason: