The Only Pivot - page 8

topgunZ:
hi everyone..

i've already try your system.and i got question to ask.

if line already cross and enter posting late,it is good for me or need first bar to enter it?

tq in advance

i try to entry early when signal comes... but if we late.. better wait for the open new candle

try it at h4... false signal is reduce, and we only need every 4h to check

like my trade at gbpusd today...i'm late, but i assume trend is still strong.... use your moneymanagement

Files:

Better entries

Hi all

This system is great as you get most of the trend of the day.

However there is a way trades that last longer. I was always looking for a trigger to enter my trades, and aslo for re-entries.

Now the entries and re-entries are shown by the cci/ma crossing or touching, thanx for the person who showed this to me. I will always appreciate it.

Now where this specific indoator uses the daily pivots and then a floating pivot, and you re using the crossing of the floating as a trade signal.

Try the following, uses a 60min 3lwma crossing a 30min 30ema, and the make use of the pivots if need be, and def make use of the cci/ma crosses.

As a footnote: remember a positive mind gives positive results; that which you think upon hard and long enough will come true

stevenali:
i try to entry early when signal comes... but if we late.. better wait for the open new candle

try it at h4... false signal is reduce, and we only need every 4h to check

like my trade at gbpusd today...i'm late, but i assume trend is still strong.... use your moneymanagement

thanks bro ;

bcoz im using it at 1h.so sometime the line is cross a bit and turn back.so i will do as your suggest.

p/s : also can do with 1h right?

thanks again bro.

Confused

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

However there is a way trades that last longer. I was always looking for a trigger to enter my trades, and aslo for re-entries.

Now the entries and re-entries are shown by the cci/ma crossing or touching, thanx for the person who showed this to me. I will always appreciate it.

Now where this specific indoator uses the daily pivots and then a floating pivot, and you re using the crossing of the floating as a trade signal.

Try the following, uses a 60min 3lwma crossing a 30min 30ema, and the make use of the pivots if need be, and def make use of the cci/ma crosses.

As a footnote: remember a positive mind gives positive results; that which you think upon hard and long enough will come true

How can you tell when the 60 min 3 LWMA is crossing the 30 EMA on a 30 minute chart? Sorry this doesn't make sense to me.

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

would you post the template and picture here, so we can clear understand your improvement....cheers

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

i am interest with your idea,

since floating pivot sometimes "too late" to predict the move,

i try to change it with 3LWMA maybe at med price or close....

what do you think?

Files:
new_indy.gif  12 kb

3 good trades today

Here are the 2 trades I took this morning. I put little rectangles over wher i took my trades.

Bought cable twice at like 365 and 385 again on the cross of the ma over cci. Nice thing was that on the hourly the ma was already above cci.

I sold swissy at like 2014, again the cross of ma over cci, also the hourly ma was under cci so safe enough to go.

Also notice on both charts that the SkyBlue line, which represents the hourly 3lwma of the close was on the correct side. On cable it was above the blue lien, which represents the 30min 30ema, and below it for the swissy.

charts

4got to add the tw charts, cable on left and swissy on right

Files:

i post my trade based on h4

using 2 lwma at med price

Files:

usdcad

and here is for usdcad

Files: