Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 9

PipScorer:
I am encountering the same dilemna, however The orignal IA is base d on the profit and the indicator they are amaking is based on pip value. The only pair that is affected by the that scheme is the EURGBP being not given its righful spot in the order. I could understand that. But since most of this young traders dont want to do the hard woks themselves they are trying to replace the IA with the indicator, thus reducing one screen in their computer. If you use Orest Indic its ok, but for me being old fashioned i still maintain the hard way of putting my IA week after week. But it is all entirely to the trader.

Hi..Julius..

I've been following your thread for a few days and I have a plan to create an Indicator for it beside the Oresh one

But the problem is I don't know how much the profit every +1 pips for each pairs if we trade 1 Lot..

Can you or anybody give me the list or show me where I can get them?

example for EURUSD, if we trade 1 Lot and the price move to +1 pips so the profit is 10;

Pj

PipScorer:
If you use Orest Indic its ok, but for me being old fashioned i still maintain the hard way of putting my IA week after week.

Ok my next question have answered already, so we must reset IA weekly period, now i just using IA and your ProfitCalc to confirm, because your system was tested over 6 month i guess and the indicator recently launched.

My next question or just to confirm it for non ibfx. Pair USDCAD always stay at profit area and USDCHF always stay at negatif area so we must abandoned these pairs while its jumping or stay at anchor.

Is it right julius because i have big loss when i use UCAD jumping to anchor on slot 1?

ramrocket:
Hi Julius, I downloaded the 2 files and imported them into MT4 but I believe these files are password protected so I cannot see the code. Sorry I dont use MT4. Is it possible for you to paste the levels here? thanks,

Ram

The file is in .ex4 copy the file to the /file/expert because this an expert then just drag the file to the chart and then you will see the smiley face, make sure yu clik the allow live trade. You cannot see the code on an .ex4 files but it is still working.

primajaya:
Hi..Julius..

I've been following your thread for a few days and I have a plan to create an Indicator for it beside the Oresh one

But the problem is I don't know how much the profit every +1 pips for each pairs if we trade 1 Lot..

Can you or anybody give me the list or show me where I can get them?

example for EURUSD, if we trade 1 Lot and the price move to +1 pips so the profit is 10;

Pj

yes $10 per 1 pip that is for 1 lot trading.

4051fx:
Ok my next question have answered already, so we must reset IA weekly period, now i just using IA and your ProfitCalc to confirm, because your system was tested over 6 month i guess and the indicator recently launched.

My next question or just to confirm it for non ibfx. Pair USDCAD always stay at profit area and USDCHF always stay at negatif area so we must abandoned these pairs while its jumping or stay at anchor.

Is it right julius because i have big loss when i use UCAD jumping to anchor on slot 1?

The actual trading is really discreationary, you may trade 14 pairs or the groups of JPY or USD. Some may trade only the jump pairs. Right now we are unifying the pairs and ucad and cadjpy is not included anymore. WE are using the IBFX pairs as the new universal pairs to be traded. So i suggest you used only the IBFX pairs even if your broker is not IBFX.

PipScorer:
yes $10 per 1 pip that is for 1 lot trading.

Yeah But not all Pairs $10 per 1 pip.. for example EURGBP, GBPJPY, etc...

That's the problem... profit per 1 pip for All Pairs you mentioned for your basket method..

PipScorer:
Right now we are unifying the pairs and ucad and cadjpy is not included anymore. WE are using the IBFX pairs as the new universal pairs to be traded. So i suggest you used only the IBFX pairs even if your broker is not IBFX.

That is good to know so I need to change my indicator pairs. My broker is not IBFX.

Please confirm, are these the universal pairs to use now (IBFX or Non IBFX)?

Buys..

1) GBPUSD

2) EURGBP

3) GBPJPY

4) USDCHF

5) NZDUSD

6) AUDJPY

7) EURJPY

Sells..

8) EURUSD

9) USDJPY

10) AUDUSD

11) NZDJPY

12) GBPCHF

13) CHFJPY

14) EURCHF

ramrocket, these pairs are interbank

primajaya:
Yeah But not all Pairs $10 per 1 pip.. for example EURGBP, GBPJPY, etc... That's the problem... profit per 1 pip for All Pairs you mentioned for your basket method..

Sorry, i dont understand the question quite well. When you sort the IA according to profit it is based on the profit Value not the pip. That is the original method of this sytem to get it thru the IA. That way everything is sorted correctly, as you said EG has a higher profit value than EU or GJ. During the evolution of this system and programmers trying to do away the IA and replacing it with the virtual IA ( Orest INdic and the like) they started sorting out according to pip value. AS i mentioned in the previous post this is erroneous and give an example of EG losing its real slot in the order but i said, the losing of EG and others their spot is not really significant enough unless you are really meticulously trading slot difference of 1. My advice then was to give a good margin of slot gap when trading. I hope i explain it well if not then you have to PM with this issue. Thanks

Julius

Sir julius!

If you don't mind, can you explain more about bias on anchor and basket please. Because i think its must be watched too. i guess. or its not necessary to looking at them

Reason: