The Only Pivot - page 196

tubby:
Hi David,

V1.2 closed and opened sell but v1.3 is still holding a buy. Did v1.3 open a sell for you and close out the long?

thanks

mine did, and I am using v1.3. here is a picture of what it has done yesterday and today. Funny thing is that I have been working on the same thing as TimeFreedom, with the upper and lower lines. I even had an ea written before my computer crashed. Now I have to start over (it did look very good backtesting for what that is worth).

Files:
pivot_3.gif  22 kb

tubby:
Hi David, Take a look at my screen shot with v1.3

I just noticed on your chart, PrevDay is showing 0. There is something wrong there. It should be the value of the opening of the day price. Notice how it is showing that on my chart.

Here is my ea again, maybe yours is messed up. Try downloading again, and see if it works.

Files:
pivot_v_1_3.mq4  14 kb

dxtrade:
Just for info:

2nd day without trade on FXDD (GMT+1)

Better then losing

Worse then winning

I am not sure why you are not getting trades opened. That ea should open at 1:00, one direction or the other. I wonder if for some reason the GMT+1 is messing something up? I don't see why it would. Do you get any errors reported when you check the journal?

davidwillis:
I don't see why that wouldn't work. I have used mine on usd/jpy, and it opened trades. I will do some testing to see if it works when both are open. by the way, you won't need to change the magic number unless you have the ea on two charts of the same currency pair.

I just got a trade opened on usd/jpy on the (long on the cross). with the ea running on gbp/jpy as well. It seems to be working fine on the two at the same time.

Thanks for the reply David

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 208.92 with David's EA v1.2. This is my last trade of the day. Closed the short for -124 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We got a sell signal, reversal, and I am short @ 208.29. Got in a little late. Closed the long trade for -64 pips. TimeFreedom

Sell at 208.36 SL 209.00 (BT & arrow down)

Hi, core! Why did not you buy at the previous signal (before Sell at 208.36)?

If I am not mistaken, BT was blue...

Regards!

Trader83:
Hi, core! Why did not you buy at the previous signal (before Sell at 208.36)?

If I am not mistaken, BT was blue...

Regards!

Hi Trader83,

I use auslanco TF 15M, to filter my trade.

BT was blue & Arrow up but auslanco not buy signals.

Bad trade today, closed -76pipsfrom sell

Files:

Bro Steven, pls re-upload "the_only_Pivot.zip" files, can't open

or pls send to pelsiahaan@gmail.com

Regards,PS

core:
Hi Stace, You can find in this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page99

I loaded template but sommething is wrong is not the same

NO buy/sell dot, 1 indi is missing

Core can you help please.

Files:
auslanco.gif  71 kb