The Only Pivot - page 186

this morning Sell signals : BT & OnlyPivot

and now Buy Signals: BT & OnlyPivot

Buy at 210.78

Files:
mytrading_8.jpg  43 kb

Today Signal

TimeFreedom,

In this situation, do you close sell signal before SL then buy or waiting till hit your SL from Sell?

I fell asleep and woke up to a stopped out buy trade and realized -150 pips. I waited until the GBP economic news was released and then got in long @ 211.19.

Edit: If we are in a sell trade and get a buy signal close out the sell and get in long. If I followed these rules instead of sleeping I would have closed for a loss of -52 pips instead of -150 pips. Did anyone use the EA during the reversal signal and how did the EA perform?

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a short signal and I am in @ 210.63. Keep in mind we have a couple of GBP economic news releases later.

Looking at the Fibs on the chart you can see that price has retraced to the 62% level of the previous day high and low and has found support. Most likely we should see price head up, but before it does it will touch the 50% or even the 38% IMO.

TimeFreedom

Please use a GMT+0 broker like IBFX to get same signals or use the template and indicators here.

TimeFreedom

dxtrade:
Not an easy day today...

Buy signal on FXDD now

Long from 210.80

TimeFreedom:
I fell asleep and woke up to a stopped out buy trade and realized -150 pips. I waited until the GBP economic news was released and then got in long @ 211.19.

Edit: If we are in a sell trade and get a buy signal close out the sell and get in long. If I followed these rules instead of sleeping I would have closed for a loss of -52 pips instead of -150 pips. Did anyone use the EA during the reversal signal and how did the EA perform?

TimeFreedom

I using Pivot 1.2, as soon as the reverse signal was given the Ea closed the sell trade and initiated a buy trade im now 26 pips up

Pavlos

Sound Alarm

TimeFreedom:

TimeFreedom

Hi Time:

I find the SoundON option in TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun very useful in such situations.

It's good to know the EA is performing as it should based on the strategies criteria. One of the bugs I noticed on my test was on the reversal signal the EA would close one of the lots and not the other. Based on your results thus far it sounds like the EA is doing well and most likely my data is to blame for the inconsistencies. Please keep us updated on the EA's performance with screenshots if possible throughout this week?

TimeFreedom

Pavlos:
I using Pivot 1.2, as soon as the reverse signal was given the Ea closed the sell trade and initiated a buy trade im now 26 pips up Pavlos

I make great use of the alert option, but somehow I slept through the alert. Mind you we only get one alert.

TimeFreedom

Raju:
Hi Time: I find the SoundON option in TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun very useful in such situations.

Sorry

TimeFreedom:
Please use a GMT+0 broker like IBFX to get same signals or use the template and indicators here. TimeFreedom

Sorry my friend, but I don't want to.

I'm trading this live since pretty much the beginning of the thread... and I'm happy with the FXDD pivot.

I tried the shifted... at the end of the month we will have more or less the same result... one day you lose, one day it's me.

That just proves me that the idea of Steve is working anyway.

I know he made this setup for GMT+0, but it's working as well in GMT+1 or GMT+2

One more to go.

Seems like the pair has paused for one more news announcement about the Purchasing Manager Index Services due in half hour. This one is a low impact.

Reason: