The Only Pivot - page 184

Admiral Markets

Price, actually found support from Jan 31, at 210.44 (triple bottom, Jan 30 as well). Should be heading up to 211.38 at least.

Files:
gbpjpy0205.jpg  133 kb

I am pulling from Fiday's Low to Monday's High?

TimeFreedom

dxtrade:
Hi TF,

here is how it looks on FXDD live account.

The gray area is the 38.2-61.8 zone from yesterdays high/low.

I am running the EA on one platform and running the indicators on another. Both are using IBFX. The EA entered a buy position and the indicators are saying to short...

The price is consolidating right now - looks like waiting on news time

TimeFreedom:
I am pulling from Fiday's Low to Monday's High? TimeFreedom

Correct - technically it is considered continuation of the previous day and trend, until trend changes - happened on 02.04 at 11AM (downtrend started) or maybe it is just a retracement? Price has been consolidating fo almost 4 hours with a slight dowtrend.

One Position

Hi all and thanks again for such a great thread

For some reason that i cant figure out Davids Ea opened one half of the sell position this morning instead of opening the regular two. Has anyone else picked up this problem ?

Pavlos

Make sure the EA setting, Lots = 0.20

TimeFreedom

Pavlos:

For some reason that i cant figure out Davids Ea opened one half of the sell position this morning instead of opening the regular two. Has anyone else picked up this problem ?

Pavlos

Pavlos:

Pavlos

Yes Pavlos,

Several people have reported bugs in the system, so I think some have held off on trading live or even demoing it for now.

Happy pipping,

TimeFreedom:
Make sure the EA setting, Lots = 0.20 TimeFreedom

Hi Freedom

The Ea Lots are at 0.1 so it usualy opens 2 X 0.05 lots but for some reason it didnt do that with the last short position

Pavlos

fxdiva:
Yes Pavlos,

Several people have reported bugs in the system, so I think some have held off on trading live or even demoing it for now.

Happy pipping,

Hi Fxdiva

The Ea Has been pretty consistent for me so far i wonder if David could have a look at the problem for us, it would be greatly appreciated

Pavlos

Reason: