The Only Pivot - page 175

wawan:
65, 17, 10, 85, 12, 17, 22, 16, 12, 10, 6, 33, 14, 7, -8, 12, 14, 34, 57, 10 = +445 POINTS TODAY... STILL HOLD SELL 2 POSITION, WISH GO MORE DOWN...

Bigger Profit "Wawan Mantabh"

WHOW

+445 This Is For The Week?

zvezdolet:
WHOW +445 This Is For The Week?

today trade on 2008,01,31,

445 + 29, 57, 55 = 586, CLOSED . it's better to wait for next valid signal then ketiban GaJah...

TQ MBAH CORE , TF, STV ALI....IT JUST MY LUCKY TODAY...

mbah core koq your ym not ol?

TimeFreedom:
Great job scalping G/J to death. TimeFreedom

hi mr.TF we are waiting for your post signal now

Got in short on a Discretionary Trade ("DT") based on Price Action ("PA") and Fibs. Price reached strong resistance @ 212.04 which is the 50% Fib retracement of yesterday's high and low. I waited until price penetrated the OnlyPivot open price level and retraced back to the OnlyPivot open price level to get in short. We should get a TOP sell signal soon, but I obviously got in early based on my analysis.

TimeFreedom

Wawan, what timeframe do you trade?

Regards

wawan:
65, 17, 10, 85, 12, 17, 22, 16, 12, 10, 6, 33, 14, 7, -8, 12, 14, 34, 57, 10 = +445 POINTS TODAY... STILL HOLD SELL 2 POSITION, WISH GO MORE DOWN...

Hi Wawan,

I was just cruising the threads today and ran across your post. Great work!!!What are you using? Are you manual trading or using an ea? If ea, which one and what are you settings?

We're all waiting to hear your response.

Thanks and happy pipping,

I think once in a while we are in-sync with the markets and nothing can go wrong. I sometimes have these in-sync with market days, but your having an exceptional trading day. You should look back on today when your having a bad trading day and smile.

TimeFreedom

wawan:
today trade on 2008,01,31,

445 + 29, 57, 55 = 586, CLOSED . it's better to wait for next valid signal then ketiban GaJah...

TQ MBAH CORE , TF, STV ALI....IT JUST MY LUCKY TODAY...

mbah core koq your ym not ol?

I got stopped out of the "DT" for +51 pips. Waiting for a TOP short signal now.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Got in short on a Discretionary Trade ("DT") based on Price Action ("PA") and Fibs. Price reached strong resistance @ 212.04 which is the 50% Fib retracement of yesterday's high and low. I waited until price penetrated the OnlyPivot open price level and retraced back to the OnlyPivot open price level to get in short. We should get a TOP sell signal soon, but I obviously got in early based on my analysis. TimeFreedom

Got in short on another DT based on PA again. Got stopped out on the last DT trade and got back in at a better price 210.69. I guess we will have to wait one more candle for the TOP short trade signal.

TimeFreedom

Reason: