My trade is my life. - page 2

Forex is highly profitable and it has ability to change the living style of the trader and for many traders it is become the an important part for their life.

Not to offense, but trading is addictive and dangerous. Especially when intra-day with Forex, high frequency trading is more dangerous if using without proper risk and money management strategies.

forex is really a good business.but not be too greedy.it will be harmful for you.be patient

MaksymGra:
Melle, are you a bot or a human?

Hehehe.. of course I am a human..I just not comfortable if could not open my trading account...

Lily Sanderson:
forex is really a good business.but not be too greedy.it will be harmful for you.be patient

Well thank you for your deep insights and thought provoking sentences, master!

Get a Trade!

Melle:
My trade is my life because my day will not be complete if could not trade.

Melle:

You are great but i think we should have some break in our trades and should look at the trends of the market and go to trade.

Melle:

Then this is a serious addiction and you need medicine

hyperpro:
Not to offense, but trading is addictive and dangerous. Especially when intra-day with Forex, high frequency trading is more dangerous if using without proper risk and money management strategies.

+1. can be addictive and lead to compulsive trading especially in new traders....

Price Action Trading:
+1. can be addictive and lead to compulsive trading especially in new traders....

What are you suggestions on how to fight it then?

Life is addictive and dangerous too just so you know.

Reason: