The Only Pivot - page 157

ok, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the trades.

I was stopped out of the short trade for -150 pips. We should get a buy signal shortly.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a short signal today. I am short @ 211.91 TimeFreedom

We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 212.74

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
I was stopped out of the short trade for -150 pips. We should get a buy signal shortly. TimeFreedom

TheOnlypivot_Signal_Sun

Hi TimeFreedom,

Today, on my chart theonlypivot_signal_sun for Short and Long does not appear, is it something wrong? The last signal was from yesterday to take long, that's why I still take long this morning.

Today, Is it appear on your chart automatically?

Best Regards,

Arman07

BT signals = buy trend,

OnlyPivot = Up Trend

Good signals buy today

Files:
gajah.jpg  63 kb

Your using a broker with GMT+1 time zone, which would have you still long from yesterday. Nothing is wrong with your setup. The difference is your using a broker with a different time zone than mine. You actually got a better signal than I did, but some days I will get better signals.

I will code the indicator TheOnlyPivot_Signal_Sun to give you the option to use different time zones that way you can get the same signals I get with your broker. I will work on it over the weekend.

TimeFreedom

arman07:
Hi TimeFreedom,

Today, on my chart theonlypivot_signal_sun for Short and Long does not appear, is it something wrong? The last signal was from yesterday to take long, that's why I still take long this morning.

Today, Is it appear on your chart automatically?

Best Regards,

Arman07

Core,

Looks like your setup is doing well for you. Can you give is a recap on your win/loss for the week using BT and TOP?

TimeFreedom

core:
BT signals = buy trend,

OnlyPivot = Up Trend

Good signals buy today

Super

Thanks a lot TimeFreedom,

Regards,

Arman07

I was stopped out of the long for +150 pips.

Note: I used three lots 0.30 instead of my usual two for this setup. IMO whenever I get stopped out of my first trade my chances of making +50 pips on the next signal is high. Here is my MM for the three lots:

I close one (0.10) mini lot at +50 pips and move the SL on the remaining two (0.20) lots to BE+1 pip. I close one more (0.10) mini lot at +100 pips and move the SL on the last (0.10) lot to BE+50. I close the last lot at +150 pips. The max SL is -75 pips. You are risking 225 pips to make 300 pips. The risk to reward ratio is 1:1.33. Enclosed you will find the presets I used for the three lot MM.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 212.74 TimeFreedom

Adx

Hallo Core,

I think you use additional ADX indicator on your chart,

It's interesting for me, could you let me know how to setup this

or files to be downloaded?

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

Reason: