C-Trader (Watch out Freedom Rocks) - page 33

PipN8ntEZ:
Hi jlpi,

I was wondering if you (or anyone else) are still using this strategy on a real account?

Is it possible for you to again, share your results since inception?

Vtam, thank you for sharing this information.

PipN8ntEZ

Yes it tested it in a real account with good results.

Unfortunately this account was with FXLQ then I had to close all positions ASAP when I saw FXLQ problems.

I still made profits but it is not representative of the strategy.

Globally I had around 50% profit on this account (but also coming from other manual trades) and I hope to get back the money to continue this strategy on a real account with Oanda who offers good swap.

PipN8ntEZ:
Hi jlpi,

I was wondering if you (or anyone else) are still using this strategy on a real account?

Is it possible for you to again, share your results since inception?

Vtam, thank you for sharing this information.

PipN8ntEZ

This is one strategy where there should be no difference between demos and real account results as there is very little trading actually done. Though I have been demo-ing this continuously, either brokers have deleted the account or I have have blown them by opening too many strategies on them...

Anyway, I have opened a new account with WHC that anyone can check from time to time. It martingales and follows vtam's recommended guidelines, with one slight modification - after the third martingale level is opened, any additional levels will be opened with safe-mode lot-sizing.

Login: 144663

Investor: ip5opds

Files:

Quick update...

Files:

Dollar strength necessitates an unexpected update...

Files:

Are any members still trading this system? If so, could you please give an update? Also, is there an indicator that records/displays what you equity highs are?

lcfxtrader:
Are any members still trading this system? If so, could you please give an update? Also, is there an indicator that records/displays what you equity highs are?

The indicator on the chart above is freely available in this forum - just do a search on its name.

IBFX New Swap Rates

Looks like IBFX changed their swap rates a bit. Wondering if the basket will need adjustments?

PipN8ntEZ:
Looks like IBFX changed their swap rates a bit. Wondering if the basket will need adjustments?

I have no idea how one would go about choosing a basket to begin with, let alone altering (for the better) one that seems to be working well atm - at least it has been all up-side for the last month, which gets pretty boring after awhile...

And yes, it's obviously a demo!

Another 5% - rock & roll!

Files:

That's the hardest part for me is trying to figure out a basket that is neutral and still be able to collect a decent swap.

Good job on the returns omlette.

Reason: